19

"Ming." She could barely register the persons voice who gently called her name. But she knew exactly who it was. It was always him.

"Hyungsik." Ming looked up at him with a strained smile. Trying her best to hide the quivering of her lips and redness of her chocolate eyes as she removed her book bag from his seat. Making room for the boy who could tell how different the woman had been acting over the past month.

She was quiet. Too quiet. And he couldn't even remember the last time she said a sly remark to him. Or even something amusingly sarcastic.

"You ok?" He watched as she nodded. The tip of her nose shaded lightly with the hue of red and eyes just barely puffy.

"Just feeling a bit under the weather. That's all." She hated lying. Hated liars. But right now that was the only way she could get the man to stop questioning her. To stop paying attention to the glossiness of her soft brown eyes that had him captivated since the first day they met.

"Okay. Just make sure to take some medicine, yeah?"

"I will." Another lie. Because how can medicine fix a broken heart.

So she watched as he nodded. His black hair swiftly hovering his eyes which focused on the paper in front of him. And there was no doubt in her mind that he was something special to her. That he was someone who made her feel good on the days when she'd rather be home in bed all day. Crying over the man who still won in every aspect that she categorized men in. Because although Hyungsik was sweet. Was undeniably cute and sickeningly mischievous with some of his promiscuous ways, it was always Yoongi that stayed in the back of her mind. It was always Yoongi that kept her from falling for the boy anymore than she already had. Because even if it seemed as though Ming was escaping Yoongi's grip. . . she was only tightening within it.

"Yoongi." He met the woman's eyes that narrowed at him before she pressed a finger to his chest. Feeling his hands slithering up and down her back before resting firmly on the curve of her ass.

"Yes?" He let his lips fall diligently against her neck. Moving like weightless feathers against the skin that had gotten him things from her oh so many times.

"Tell me you love me." She had to keep herself back from giggling. Catching the sudden amusement in his eyes that trailed down her body before reaching her gaze again.

"I love you. . ." He placed his lips back on her neck. Letting the raspiness of his voice vibrate against the skin. "I love your body. . ." She could feel him smirking. "I love when you beg. . . and beg. . . and beg for me to keep going." He moved his hands back up to her waist. Keeping the woman locked against his chest. "And I love how well you take care of me. How you always make sure that I'm doing ok."

"Aww, Yoongi." She let her hands move up to cup his face that he made sure looked solemn. Immediately picking the girl up before she could catch his lips in which he placed her onto the bed with a mischievous smile. Earning a huff from the girl who couldn't hold back her giggles as he peppered her neck and face with kisses. Tickling her sides as he does so all while keeping her pressed against him.

And with a soft fistful of his hair, Ming connected their lips. Smiling with each one that grew stronger as Yoongi whispered out his last I love you.

"Ming." Hyungsik had been trying to get the girls attention for longer than she even realized. Witnessing the sudden tears trailing down her cheeks as she turned to look at him. Not knowing that there were tears slipping from her chocolate eyes until they reached her lips. Her lips that Yoongi would always be so passionate against.

"I-I have to go." Mouth agape and eyes blinking like the stuttered words that escaped her, she immediately stood. Ignoring the worried calls of her name from the man who could never be Yoongi. And would never be Yoongi. Because as Ming rushed out of the classroom, her heart beating in an uncomfortable manner and chest heaving without consent, she realized that the man who was currently holding a gun to someones forehead with blood scattered amongst the white dress shirt he attired, was the man who had never taken advantage of her. But who had been taken advantaged of by Ming herself.

Hello, my little kittens (: Happy Saturday, lol. I hope you all are doing well and I love you so, so much. More stuff to come soon. *evil laugh*
Bye bye !