Zombie Baby Daddy.

I held my gun in my hand and pointed at a Z. it run at me, but I shot once it put it's own head on the barral. I smiled to myself, I glad when that happens. I turned and pistol whipped the Z. I shoved my knife into in head and ripped it out. I took a few steps and saw the group in few different places. I started to run over to Addy, but turned on hearing growling. I stared at the Z for a moment, before it stared at me. "Ok, that's weird." I said out loud. The Z took offence to that and came at me. I stabbed it and turned pulled the falling piked Z with me. I kicked the Z off and watched as the other Z fell over the piked one. I pointed my gun at the Z and stared down, before shooting it. I looked up to see Doc walk into a bus. I walked around the bus and over to see Cassandra just standing there. Murphy started to look up at the sky as he could breath. "Where's Lucy?" I asked him, running over. "With Doc, she's fine." he said to me. "Come on guys, help!" I heard Doc yell. "Really? She's fine?" I asked him. "Zip it QOL and go help them." he said to me. I rolled my eyes at him and ran over to the bus.

Lincoln Z's were walking out of the bus and I throw my knife at the one. Warren was taking shots as he had Lucy in her hands. She turned to me and tossed Lucy my way. I reached up and grabbed Lucy. I held her close to me, bending over and picking up my gun. I turned and pointed it at Z. I took the shot and turned to face another one. I looked down at Lucy and stared at her. Lucy no more Zombies, no more friends or no one will make it. She stared at me for moment as the Z's started to walk around us as if we didn't exist. I smiled down at her and held her close. The group was killed the rest of the Lincoln Z's as i saw one staring at us. "Lucy." I muttered and she giggled. The Lincoln Z got closer and I sighed. "Can't ask a baby for help." I muttered. I pulled out my knife and throw it at the Z. "Sorry mister Lincoln." I said, before getting up off the ground.

"This was so wrong." Doc said as Warren handed my back my knives.I put my knives away as I still held Lucy. Lucy started crying as I bent over to put my knife in my boot. I lifted my hand and tucked the blanket down as I stared at her. "Hi Lucy,shh. It's okay." I said to her. I put both of my hands around her and started to rock her. She started to giggle at me and I smiled at her. "See everything's ok." I said down to her. She had stopped crying and heard someone running over to me. I looked up to see Warren standing next to me. I felt my face flush up from embarrassment. "I'll take her now." I looked over to Murphy and handed Lucy to him. "Adorable, isn't she?" Murphy laughed. "Thought you didn't like babies." Warren said to him. "I never said that. I said I didn't like that baby." Murphy said to her. "What baby?" I asked them, they both stared at me and it clicked, before I let out an oh.

"But she's daddy's precious little angel, aren't you?" Murphy said to Lucy, he kept talking in baby talk as we all stared at him. "What?" he asked Warren before she looked away from him. I watched as he walked away and both Warren and Vasquez went after him. I shook my head as I pulled myself off the bus. I walked over to 10k and patten him on the back, pulling him back into reality. "Come on."I said to him and he smiled at me. I started to walk with the group as 10k took my hand. We walked after the group, but stayed in the back. I watched the group walking ahead of us, mostly smiling to myself. "Are you always good with kids?" he asked me and I shrugged. I thought about it for a moment and let out a sigh. "If I tell you something you promise not to get worried?" I asked him and he stared at me. "I think Lucy can hear me." I said to him. He stopped and stared at me.

"I'm worried for you." he said to me. "I just said not to get worried about me." I muttered. He let out a sigh before I stared up at him and knew that face. "You're worried I'm spending too much time with Murphy aren't you?" I asked him. He didn't say a word to me and I took his face in my hand. "Hey, it's okay. I get it, you told me you don't trust him and now I seems like I'm spent a lot more time with him." I said to him and he stared at the ground. "Hey, I got it. We spent the rest of the day together. Like a date." I said to him before my eyes widen and I covered my mouth. He smiled at me and tried not to laugh at me. I took his hand and pulled him after the group.