RoZwell

"We need to get off the road." Vasquez said after he turned the music down. "I don't like being so far in Zero's territory. But I guess we really don't have a choice." Warren said before turning the music back up. The song was...ok, but I was happy, hearing a something, hearing music. I couldn't help as a smile pulled on my face. "Geneva, if you keep doing that you'll fall off. Do I make myself clear?" Warren asked in her mom like voice. I nodded, but didn't stop smiling. I stared up at the sky and watched the stars. It was clear as a bell as they say. And right now all the stars... breathtaking. I closed my eyes before looking down. 10k was staring up at me with a smirk on his face. My smile grow as I stared down at him, before he looked down at for a moment. "Your hair has grown." he muttered. I reached up and touched my hair, it has. "I like it." he added as I felt my face heat up.

The sound of music stops pulled me back to reality before it resumed. "Wait. What is that?" Murphy asked and turned to look over at the road. There was a Z cut into four pieces, midriff, and thighs. "That is a new one." Addy said. "Well I want whatever did that." 10k said and let out a giggle. God what is this... high school? "Like a Samurai surgeon.' Doc said. "Some things you just can't unsee." Addy said. 10k pulled out a gun and I covered my ears before he fired. "Four thousand two hundred and thirty four." 10k said and I stared at him. "And a third." he added and I lightly hit him. "What?" he asked. "Take the whole kill. You deserve it, kid." Doc said for me and I smiled down at him. "Thirty-five." 10k said and I nodded at him.

I stared over at the field and watched the tall grass move as the moonlight lightly shone upon them. "You know they used to find mutilated cattle out here, back Pre Z." 10k said said before I sighed. I could see him staring at me form the corner on my eye. "Mutilated cattle? Like X-Files mutilated cattle?" Warren asked. " Yeah, my uncle knew all about it. Aliens did it." 10k said and I looked up at the sky. "Have you been smoking my Z weed?" Doc asked him. "No." 10k said plainly. "Well maybe you better start." Doc said to him. "You believe in UFOs?" Murphy asked. "Sure." 10k said to him. "That's ridiculous. Aliens don't exist. If they were smart enough to get here, they wouldn't put up with the dumbass human race for a minute." Murphy said and lightly hit the back of his head. He turned and looked up at me, as I stared over at the field. "What?" he asked me. "I didn't do anything." I said to him. Murphy looked over to 10k and locked eyes. "It's pure science fiction." he said to 10k. "That's what people said about zombies." 10k said back.

"Well, I mean maybe there's zombies. But there sure as hell ain't no aliens." Murphy said, turning back before I hit him again. He turned and stared at 10k as 10k shock his head. The music stopped and I looked up at Warren before the car stopped. "Come on, baby. Don't fail me now." warren said, trying to start the jeep. There was some garbled sounds coming from the radio. "What the hell kind of language is that?" Vasquez asked. "Sounds like alien cross talk to me." 10k said. "Now you're just saying that to piss me off, aren't you?" Murphy asked turned to us as I moved my hand so it was behind his head again and I lightly hit him. The garbled sounds continue and I stared at the radio. "Am I the only one a little creeped out?" doc asked and the garbled sounds continue. "Anybody have eyes on where that light's coming from?" Warren asked. I looked over my shoulder to see a light coming fast.

The garbled sounds continued and got louder as the light flow over us. I stared with widen eyes. The light stayed still and a beam came down as something was lit up. I slowly stood up to get a better look as I pulled my binoculars up. I locked eyes on it and saw the Z's pulled apart. "Like I was saying." I heard 10k say as I took a step back, only to fall off the car and fell to the ground. I didn't make a sound as I laid there, eyes watching the sky. The music and car engine come back as fast as it quit. I stood up as 10k had his hand out. I took it as I got back on the car. "Well that was exciting." Doc said as I lowered myself back down. "I don't want my apocalypse any more exciting than it already is thank you." Murphy said as I lightly hit him again. "Will you quit that?" he asked me. I stared down at him and smiled innocently. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I said to him as Warren started to drive again.