Limbo

"Come on QOL where's going to be late

"Come on QOL where's going to be late." I looked at Murphy, just showing my head. "You told me to put this on and then you rush me." I said to him. Murphy turned away from me and he sighed. "Well we're late now." Murphy said. "This is your place, you can come down at any time." I said to him and I heard him snicker. "That's true, but we're still late." he said to me and I stood behind him. "Why do you care if I'm late?" I asked him. "Well Two Tone, I know you keep grabbing anything in reach. You've cried to sleep the last four nights. You can't lie to me right now, you're hurting." Murphy said to me and I sighed. "Shut up." I said, walking past him. He ran up to me and got to the stairs before me.

We walked down the stairs, Murphy first, me hiding behind him. "Smiling faces." He said to me and I sighed again. "Fake it till you make it." I told him and he nodded. I followed him into the main room of Limbo and we saw a duel happening. We walked closer, but stopped when the one man on stage fell toward us. He stopped right at Murphy's feet. "We have a winner!" Murphy said loudly, helping this man up. I felt someone staring at us, but it didn't pay any mind to it. People we clapping and cheering. Murphy ran and drugged this man with him. I stood there, watching him. "Are you not entertained?" Murphy asked from stage. Murphy was handed a plate of bizkits and he turned to the winner. "Congratulations! And to the victor goes the bizkits." he said to the winner. The winner turned and walked off stage. "And there's plenty more where that came from." Murphy said and the clapping slowed down. The crowd dulled down as I stood there, still watching him.

Murphy's hand came out to me and I sighed. I walked up to the stage to him. The crowd was almost nothing now. I turned to them and stared down. No way. "Well, well, well." Murphy said slowly. "It's about time you kids slaughtered your way here." Murphy added to them and I smiled down at them. I stared to see the guy behind us. "Murphy." I whispered. "Duck!" Murphy said loudly. We all ducked as the brick when over our heads. I heard the glass shatter and I stood up again. Murphy started to laugh as I stared at him. "Welcome to Limbo!" Murphy said loudly, throwing fake money around. Murphy jumped out the stage and I followed suit. I fixed my crown as I stood up. "What the hell is are you wearing?" George asked me. "It was this or a dress." I told them and Murphy laughed. "Queeny here won't wear a dress." Murphy said and I rolled my eyes. I looked at the three of them and my eyes widen. "Where's 5k?" I asked. " That long haired dude took him." Doc said and I nodded. It was Hall no doubt. "Come with us." Murphy said.

"Ross. How could you?" the girl said. "But, Rachel, we were on a break." Wesson said. Everyone was clapping as I stood there. I don't get it. "That still makes me laugh." Murphy said next to me. I turned and walked over to the bar. "Oh no you don't." Murphy whispered, grabbing my arm. "I don't get it." Doc said to Murphy. "So the Blends have been running this place the whole time, just waiting for the return of the Big Red One." Murphy said, letting me go and wrapping his arms around Wesson and this girl. "Kinda heartwarming." Doc said and I took my change to get away from Murphy.

"Dante's out there running for his life, if he hasn't been murdered already. And we're in here dicking around with go-go strippers and extreme Monopoly. Doc, let's go." I heard George say and I turned to look at her. "Uh, Jack, wasn't it?" Murphy said and I snorted. "Is she drunk?" Warren asked Murphy. "I don't know." Murphy said back. "It's George." George said and Murphy looked at her. "Right. George. Listen, I have something you need to hear. You're a drag." Murphy said and turned to George. "I wouldn't hit him here." I warned her. "Oh ya she's drunk." Doc said. "You got Baby girl drunk?" Warren asked. "She got herself drunk. Besides she's had a hard few days." Murphy said. They all stared at him and I giggled. "Relax." He said and I smiled. "I'm not drunk. Just slightly buzzed." I said to them and they stared at me. "See." I said touching my noise.