Going Nuclear.

Being meaning to add her outfit thru season one

Being meaning to add her outfit thru season one. well here it is. 

"Is this entire state uphill? Where are we anyway?" Murphy asked we were going up the hill. Part of me was glad there was no Z's the other part was glad for no insects. "According to this map, we're in the Black Hills of South Dakota." Warren said. "I miss the truck." Cassandra said. "This reminds me of all the walking I used to do when I was alone." I muttered. "You walked thru woods by yourself?" 10k asked me. "Yep, made Z's hit tree like a nail in wood." I said. "I still miss the truck." Cassandra said walked past me. "At least we're out of that damn horde." Warren said. "There's nothing to kill out here." 10k said as I shook my head. "That's fine by me." Warren said. "We need to find a place to make camp soon. My dogs is getting tired." Doc said and I looked over at him. "Well there's supposed to be a little town nearby called Edgemont. I'll take a compass reading at this next ridge up here." Warren said."Can't we just take a break?" Doc asked as Warren looked at him. I nodded agreeing with Doc. "A quick one." Warren said to us.

I looked around for a moment before my eyes landed on it. "Oh my God. Look." Cassandra said as I just stared onward. "Now who in the hell did that?" Warren asked. "Some daredevil with a sick sense of humor." Doc said. "Is that Mount Rushmore?" 10k asked and I nodded. "This is why we can't have nice things." Murphy said and I looked at him. "Probably the same jackass that tagged the Liberty Bell." Doc said. "II think it's awesome."10k said and I smiled at him as Doc nudged him. "If I ever catch who did that, they're gonna get a whoopin'." Warren said. I stared at Mount Rushmore thru my binoculars and smiled at their craftsmanship. Ya it's wrong, but its kind of funny. I handed my binoculars to 10k and he looked at Mount Rushmore as well. "Come on. Let's find that town. It's gonna get dark soon." Warren said to us. "I thought we were taking a break." Murphy said. "Break time's over." Warren said to him as I walked past him.

"Here," I turned to 10k as he held out my binoculars. I smiled at him as I took them. I put the strap around my neck and pulled my hood out of the way. The group went on as I stopped for a moment. I took off my hoodie and tied it to my waist. I looked ahead at them as I pulled the ends tight. I took a step, but realized there was something in my boot. I stopped again and pulled it off. I pulled out the rock before I tried to put my shoe back on. Sadly I feel because you couldn't put a shoe on while standing. I felt a hand on my arm, I looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks." I said to him and he smiled at me. "We should meet up with the others." i said to him and he nodded. We started to walk after the group as they won't that far ahead. "Can you tell me something?"10k asked out of nowhere. "Uh.. sure." I said to him as my heart beat faster. " Why did you say sorry?" he asked me. I looked at him for a moment before it hit me. "At the morgue? That was days ago." I said to him. He nodded as he looked at the ground. We walked for a moment before I said anything.

"I said it because of the things my sister did to you. I thought we were at the end and someone had to apologize.I never knew what she did, but I thought in that moment all should be forgiven, or whatever they say. I was thinking about a lot of things in that morgue." I said to him as I could see the group. "So did I." he said, but something about it was off. "10k, i am sorry about my sister." I muttered. "What took the two of you so long?" I heard Doc ask as I looked away from him. Man I wish Addy was here. "I know what they were doing." Murphy said and I rolled my eyes at him.