Murphy's Miracle.

I pushed open the car door and stared down at family. They slowly looked you at me, holding their little girl. I stared at the little girl and saw the bite on her cheek. I turned and saw the zombies coming closer, the mother was scared as the father held her close. "Please don't hurt us." the mother pleased with me. "Stay here." I said to them. I closed the door and ran at the zombies. I raised my stick and whacked one close to me and watched it's head come off. I turned and crushed its head. I turned quickly and grabbed a zombie from going after the family. I saw at a few of the zombies and stared. I kicked the one I had ahold of back at the other zombies. Holding my stick sideways and pushing the zombies back as I stared at them. I pushed them toward a building and inside. I grabbed the doorknob and locked the door. I shoved the door closed and leaned on it, to make sure it was closed.

I ran back to the family and throw their car door open, staring back at them. "Thank you. Thank you." The mother said to me. "Who bite her?" I asked as I looked down at the girl. Both parents looked down at her for a moment, before she moved her hand away from the girl's face. "How did you know?" The father asked me. "When your wife was holding her closely as the zombies where coming I could see it." I said plainly to them. "This man, bite her." the father said to me. I turned to him and grabbed him. "Was he blue?" I asked him. The mother grabbed her husband and I turned to look at her. "Was. He. Blue?" I asked again. "Yes." the mother said to me. I let the father go and looked left. "I'm getting close." I said. "Tell me, who was with him?" I asked. "Uhh,I don't know." The mother said. "Two man, soldier looking, a doctor looking women..." He stopped and thought about it for a moment.

"Was there a brown haired girl with them?" I asked quickly. The mother shook her head at me and I tucked my long bangs behind my ear to stare down at them. I slowly go of the father and pulled my leg out of the car. "Which way did he go?" I asked them. The little girl pointed down the road and I turned to look down the road. I stared back at them and heard growling. The mother tried to shrink herself into herself. "You two aren't cured like your daughter. I'll protect you to get you both there." I said to them. "Did Murphy sent you?" the little girl asked me. I turned to her and stared at her. "Yes, he did." I said to her. She smiled at me and I turned back the family. "That is where you want to go right?" I asked them and the mother quickly nodded. I smiled at them before I got in the car with. "Drive straight." I said to the father as he started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really it won't take long." Sun said. I sighed and pushed my arm over to her. "Go ahead." I said to her. "Really?" She asked me. "Yes." I said as I stared out the window. "This could save everyone." she said to me and I sighed. "Or no one." I muttered. "Have you had-" "If you say the word sex, think again." I said to her as I turned to face her. "Any infections?" She asked me. I slowly shook my head at her and she nodded. "Any tattoos?" Doc asked and I smiled at her. "No, but I think Julia has one." I said. "You think?" Addy asked me. "Who's Julia?" Hector asked me. "My sister." I said in spanish to him and he just smiled at me throw the display mirror. "She was scheduled for one, don't know if she got it in the end or not." I muttered.

The beeping became faster and rappen. "Sounds like we're getting close." Warren said. I got out of the truck and I looked around."He can't be far. The signal's too strong." Sun said and I looked around. "We don't find him soon, we better quit looking for Murphy and start looking for some gas." Hector said. " I bet this is a trap." I muttered. "Less than 500 meters. Straight ahead." Sun said. "All right, people. You know who we're dealing with. So let's be ready for anything." Warren said. "Well I hope you plan to give Murphy a stern talking to." Doc said. "I'm gonna hog-tie and shrink-wrap him if I have to." Warren said. "Just say the word." Hector said. "Or a trick for some sort." I muttered as I followed after them.