Chapter Nineteen

Arnav and Khushi arrived to the island and got off the boat. Taking Khushi's hand, Arnav led her towards the house. Khushi gaped at the beautiful beach house ahead of her.

"This is yours," Khushi asked.

"Well, it was. Now it's ours," he smiled.

Arnav opened the door and led Khushi into the living room. Khushi looked in amazement, as some workers came in and Arnav had them put their bags in their room.

"Like the place," Arnav asked.

"I absolutely love it," Khushi gushed.

Arnav smiled. "Let me show you around."

Arnav took her around the house and Khushi fell in love with it. Especially the pool in the back. And then Arnav took her to their room. It was big and spacious, a four poster bed in the middle of the room, the back being nothing but a glass wall, showing off to the coast.

"Wow," Khushi murmured, walking around the room.

There was a walk-in closet where the workers had left their luggage. The bathroom was on the left, with a jacuzzi, a walk-in shower, two big sinks with two mirrors above.

Khushi came back out and went over to the glass wall. She placed her hand on the georgette white curtain and looked out to the ocean.

"Wanna go to the beach," Arnav asked as he came behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hmm? If you will."

Arnav smiled and nuzzled her cheeks. "It's all about you now, Khushi. Whatever you please."

Khushi smiled lightly. "I want to do whatever you want to do."

Arnav smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "The beach it is. Why don't you go freshen up," Arnav said as he let go of her.

"'Kay."

Khushi went to the bathroom and washed up and then came out, dabbing her face dry with a towel. She found Arnav in the closet and went over to him.

"What are you doing," Khushi asked.

"Looking for something to wear. But I can't find my shorts."

Khushi bent down and got one of the duffel bags. "Did you look in here?"

Arnav looked at the bag and then at Khushi. "No," he said, smirking in his head.

Khushi opened the bag and gasped. She took out one of its components and blinked at the white night gown in her hands. She looked at Arnav wide eyed, who was smirking sexily, and then looked back at the gown. Slowly lowering it down, she put it back in.

"What... what was that," Khushi asked.

Arnav's smirk dropped. "Really? I'm sure you know what it is."

Khushi gulped. "A... a night gown."

"Hmm."

"But... why is it in this bag?"

Arnav sighed and held her hand. "Khushi, I wont force you to do anything. If you feel uncomfortable with it, then it's completely alright. Hmm?"

Khushi just nodded once.

Arnav smiled and then went through his bag. "Here's a pair. Be right back."

Giving Khushi a kiss on her head, he headed to the bathroom. Once the door closed, Khushi went through the rest of the bag. She found a black, pink, sky blue, red, and yellow night gown. Khushi couldn't believe it and just gaped at them. But she couldn't help herself but to like the yellow one, especially since it was her favorite color.