Chapter Sixty Four

Since Arnav had done the planning, Khushi didn't know where they were exactly vacationing, other than somewhere warm. But as they drove along the coast and arrived to a grand home with it's own private beach, Khushi was stunned and proud of her husband for making such exceptional plans!

"Arnav I... I'm speechless," Khushi gasped, turning around as she took in the home.

They had only gotten as far as the main hall, and yet, Khushi could find no words to muster up.

"Job well done for me then," Arnav grinned.

Khushi nodded, walking out over to the back patio, Arnav following behind. Aarav, who was in Khushi's arms, waved his hand with joy as he cooed.

"That's right, little man is excited for a fun day at the beach," Arnav grinned.

He took Aarav in his arms, who happily went over to him.

"Honestly Arnav, you've outdone yourself," Khushi said.

"It's the least I can do for my family."

Khushi smiled at him, and then reached up to kiss him. "It's perfect."

Arnav returned a smile of his own. "Come on, let's check out the rest of the house."

Khushi nodded and followed Arnav in. They went through the living room and kitchen first, then made their way to the bedrooms. Arnav had made sure that they got themselves a one-floor house, just to be on the safer end. He had even gone as far as to have a baby room set up, just for Aarav. He had his assistants come out and set it all up, and honestly, Khushi loved it.

Arnav went over to the crib and placed Aarav down. "There we go, all comfy."

"This really is just perfect," Khushi said, looking around the room. "A little too perfect actually, I mean we're only here for a few days."

"I know, but I don't care," Arnav shrugged.

Khushi couldn't help her chuckle and continued to look around at the room. Aarav cooed away, playing with the stuffies that were in his crib.

"Someone's got some new friends," Khushi smiled.

"Hmm, but he's not the only one."

Khushi looked at Arnav in confusion, and he gestured for her to follow him out of Aarav's room.

"But-"

"I've got an app that allows me to watch him thanks to the camera that's installed on his crib."

Khushi noted the camera that was placed on Aarav's crib, so she nodded and followed after her husband. They entered another bedroom - their room - and not only did Khushi note the baby monitor that was sitting on the nightstand, but the little gray tiger stuffy beside it.

"Oh Arnav, did you really get me the tiger stuffy like I had asked," Khushi grinned.

Arnav went over to her and wrapped his arms around her.  "You bet," and he kissed her cheek.

Khushi turned in his hold and wrapped her arms around him. "You really are the best, you know."

"I know."

Khushi giggled and reached up to kiss him, when a cry broke out from their little baby boy.

"Well, looks like someone is hungry again," Khushi sighed.

"The kid won't let me even have a moment with my wife, huh?"

"Arnav," Khushi scolded.

"I'm joking!"