Chapter Twenty Six

Later that night, once everyone got home, Khushi was upstairs in her room, removing her jewelry, already changed into her nightwear. 

What do I do, she wondered. Should I try and be bold? But I'm so nervous, I can't do it! But a part of me wants to. ... I don't want Arnav to get bored of me. Although we've only been married almost three months.... Ugh! Why is this so confusing?!

Suddenly, Arnav came from behind and wrapped his arms around her, snapping Khushi out of her thoughts.

"What's got you so deep in thought," Arnav asked, placing butterfly kisses behind her ear.

Khushi shook her head and turned to look at him. "Nothing."

Arnav smiled lightly and kissed her softly. "Get ready for bed."

Khushi nodded and Arnav released her. She watched him head into the bathroom with his pjs, and when the door shut, she sighed.

What do I do?! Gah! 

Arnav came back out in a black t-shirt and gray sweats. Khushi bit her lip and gazed at Arnav. 

He looks so hot when he's dressed like that, all that bummy-swag!

Arnav noticed that Khushi hadn't moved from where he had left her. "Babe, you okay?"

"Um...."

Arnav went over to Khushi and held her. "What's wrong baby? You've been like this since we left Akash's place."

Khushi gulped. It's now or never.

She held him by his arms and released herself from his hold. Arnav looked at her confusedly and got more confused when Khushi started to them back them up. She pushed him back till he was right in front of the bed. Arnav's eyebrows stayed scrunched as she made him sit down. She bent down and knelt before him, in between his legs.

Khushi reached up and cupped his face in her hands. She leaned forward and kissed Arnav softly. At first Arnav hadn't responded because he was completely confused, but then he just ignored it, not letting his mind wander, and he focused on his wife's sweet lips.

Once she felt him kissing her back, Khushi kissed him harder. She moved her hands down his chest, over his abdomen, till she reached the waistband of his sweats. Moving her fingers underneath it, she tugged on it, surprising Arnav. 

"What the? Khushi-"

But Khushi covered his lips once more, cutting off his sentence. Arnav let out a slight groan and let Khushi control him. One instant she was kissing him, and the next she had pushed him back, Arnav plopping onto his back. 

"What the," Arnav said confusedly. 

He felt Khushi tug his sweats and boxers off. 

Arnav got up immediately. "Khushi what-"

Khushi took hold of his cock and Arnav groaned, shutting his eyes. Khushi gazed up at him, eyeing his confusion and pleasure. Arnav slowly opened his eyes and found his wife gazing at him. 

I can do this, Khushi said in her head. 

Gathering her brain up, which had scattered all over the room, Khushi tentatively met her tongue with his cock and licked her way up from the base to the tip. Arnav shut his eyes and groaned, completely turned on by his wife. At the sight of him, Khushi was turned on. She couldn't believe her one gesture had Arnav so pleased.