AUTHORS NOTE

it is time. 

.......

.......

.... TO FREAK OUT ABOUT HOW AMAZING YOU GUYS ARE!!!

 I AM SO PLEASED RIGHT NOW. okay. I just wanted to have a moment to appreciate all of this. You guys are literally giving the exact reactions i really hoped you would for this story: aka, I WANT TO KILL RIGHT NOW IS THAT WHAT YOURE TRYIN TO MAKE ME DO CUZ ILL DO IT. and then. It happens. TheN BEING MAD AT MARCUS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO REALLY FORGIVE HIM RIGHT NOW AND JUST. I AM SO PLEASED OK YOU GUYS LITERALLY JUST MADE MY DAY I CANT EVEN BELIEVE HOW HAPPY THIS ALL MAKES ME.

OK AFTER MY LITTLE FANGIRL MOMENT LET ME HAVE YET ANOTHER, BUT ONE THATS NOT JUST FREAKING OUT ABOUT HOW IM APPARENTLY GOOD AT SOMETHING.

JUST. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND MOTIVATING IN HELPING ME WRITE THIS STORY AND I LOVE DOING IT FOR Y'ALL. I ADORE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SPECIAL AND HAPPY THAT OUT OF ALL THE MILLIONS OF AMAZING BOOKS OUT THERE, HERE YOU ARE CHOOSING TO READ MINE. JUST. I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH.

Okay. Back to seriousness. I just thought, since a momentous thing just happened; aka Harvey finally died; i figured it was the perfect time to leave a little special insight as to some of my character's names... 

Most of the names I use as characters actually have meaning, and I've decided I might as well tell you guys because. Well. You'll see.

Candy... well, ironically her name means 'pure, sincere, white'. Which is fun y bc she's literally anything but. ... except in a way, it works. Because here she was, being blamed for backstabbing them all to work with Harvey, meanwhile she was innocent in that matter. ...... doesn't mean she isn't an insane, terrible person. ... just on her own terms.

... then there's Ty. There isn't TECHNICALLY a name meaning here, I just really loved this name and wanted to use it. But as we know, Ty is short for Tiberius. And... James Tiberius Kirk just so happens to be the captain of the starship enterprise in Star Trek. Guess whose parents were terrible, and trekkies??? TYYY'S!! Okay but really Ty's dad was a very nice guy, it's just his mom. .... also somehow Ty stiLL is obsessed with Star Trek regardless of his horrible parent.

Alex... his name translates to 'defender and helper of mankind'. ..... kind of goes along with the 'magic blood' thing, amirite? Although at the same time it's a bit ironic because until he can get his 'other side' under control, he can be the very, very opposite. But later in his life, as he grows stronger...... the name will hold more to its meaning.

William can translate to 'strong willed, or protector', which is interesting however technically not the reason I named him that. ... well. Technically technically I just really loved the name William and decided to use it regardless of the name meaning, ahah. But anyways, besides Protective, there is more meaning here. Although he is quite the protective type at times- not nearly as protective as Alex, he definitely has the genes.

His full name 'William Harvey'... That's an interesting one. William Harvey was actually a man who lived in the 1500-1600s. He studied blood and it's circulation, and anatomical functions. William's mom named him William knowing that his full name would be after someone known in making a difference, and did extraordinary things. .... sadly, Williams 'studies of blood' went a bit... twisted when he ended up working for jim, ahah. The name took on a whole new meaning :')

HARVEY NOW. HERES THE FUN ONE. the name 'harvey' in itself can mean 'blazing, or battle worthy'. Certainly, he has proved true to that :^) in all fairness, haven't all the Harvey boys?

As for the name Jason..... AND I SWEAR THIS ONE WAS ACTUALLY A COMPLETE ACCIDENT, I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL I JUST LOOKED IT UP. Coincidentally, the name Jason means 'healer'. And you know. With stealing Healyness from Alex....... just. Like. Thank you for blessing me with this happenstance, google. That just made my day so much better.

Also side note; upon looking it up apparently there is a random dude named 'Dr Jason Harvey', shoutout to you bc you're lowkey hot and also have the same name as my character who's a terrible person and also a terrible fake doctor. .... sorry 'bout that.

As for Marcus....

Marcus does not have a name meaning.

At all.

Literally.

If you google it, no one knows for certain where the name comes from, or what it means. ..... kind of like my Marcus. He has a LOT of secrets... no one knows where he came from, he just kind of comes and goes as he pleases and goes into the slightest panic when you offer to take him home, although you've already picked him up there once and nothing was really weird about it.

Marcus is... an interesting one. Have fun with that very unsatisfying way to end this :^)