Chapter nine

Christy POV

So today is my baby birthday and I got some nice planned for him. He still sleep so he's gonna wake up to some nice.  I got up brushed my teeth, and showered.  I then went downstairs and made him breakfast in bed. I got done and took the tray upstairs . When I got up there he was coming out the bathroom.

"Happy birthday baby",I said Kissing his lips.

"Thanks guh' ",he said grabbing his food, feeding me

"August did u mean what you said last night ",I said sitting in his lap.

"I meant every word",he said

"Then why did u make No love ",I said.

"It was before I met you now that I have I love you,  you've been there for me every since I met you at the concert,  God obviously wanted this or we wouldn't have met at the mall again, Look Christy I love you and only you OK",he  said Kissing me.

"OK papa",I said

August POV

"Baby do u want kids",I said

"Yes I do",she said

"Well since it's my birthday  I get anything I want right ",I said

"Yes papa, anything you want. ",she said running her finger down my lips, while straddling me.

"OK well I'm giving you a baby TONIGHT ",I said

"Baby so What's the move for papa ",I said.

"Well I was gone take you shopping, than me you and Chris and shayla are gonna go bowling,  after it'll just be me and you, and I have something very special planned for you",she said

"Ok ma', oan can u match papa today so people will know your mine",I said

"I mean I'm gonna be your regardless because I want a bitch to touch you and watch she get popped "she said standing putting her fist up.

"Girl sit down I don't want nobody but you ",I sang to her.

"Papa I got us an outfit anyways",she said, pulling a big As bag out the closet. In the bag she had a customed gamma blue bucket hat that said 'Christy is mine' ,  a white v-neck, some white jeans, a gold rolex and gamma blue 11's for me.

"Thanks baby",I said Kissing her

"Don't thank me it's your day, so u get whatever you want",she said Kissing me again,  but this time she added tongue.

"Damn girl you must want babies na",I said

"Maybe ,maybe not ",she said walking in the guest room bathroom. I walked in our bathroom and took me a 30 minute shower, I went to our room and started lotioning up, a nigga ain't tryna be ashy.

Christy POV

I was indeed ready for a baby,  I just don't wanna carry it, that shit is stressful,  But I guess I'll try just for my baby. For my outfit  I had a white skater dress, a white custom Beanie that says 'August is mine',mean gold rolex  and my gamma blue 11's .I flat ironed my hair straight,  and I added light make-up and did my other hygiene stuff . I then put on my diamond earrings, and a Diamond necklace. I walked out the bathroom and August was naked.

"Nice ass babe",I said squeezing his firm ass butt cheek.

"Damn christy that shit hurt",he said turning around rubbing his butt.

"But does this hurt",I said stroking his dick one time.

He groaned.

"Naah it's actually a very pleasant feeling ",he said