Chapter twenty-five

Christy POV

So im just waking up, and it is 9:00. Leeyah was crying so im getting her now. I made her bottle,and fed her.

"Baby you so pretty gone have all the niggas, dont tell ya dada i said that",i whispered to her as if she knew what i was saying. She was 2 weeks, and 3 days. I love her so much. After i fed her, i changed her, and layed her next to august. I woke him up, so he would know she was right there. Whenever he sleeps with her he sleeps like a statue. He layed her in front of him, and he layed as far back as he could, and since she's a baby she cant move so they will be straight. I brushed my teeth, then went downstairs. I made breakfeast, which consisted of, eggs, bacon, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, sausage, and fresh hawaiian fruit. I set the table, and woke up everybody.

" Goodmorning lovelies",i smiled as shayla and chris came in. Chris had cierra, and he made her a bottle. I loved there relationship. August got his plate, and is on the couch watching TV. Boy did i love my family.

"Goodmorning",they said in unison. By now we were all in the living room area, just chilling.

"So whats the move for today"i asked.

'Well if we would have brought nel with us, since she so quiet, and like to be alone she could have watched the girls, then we would have been ale to go out.",august said, chris jumped and scared CC cause we were watching kevin hart. Cierra started crying. Of course shayla said some

"Awww baby daddy didnt mean to",chris said holding her up kissing her little pretty face.

"Damn chris what did you do to my baby",shayla said getting a crying cierra from chris.

"Its ok mommy got you",shayla said mugging the shit outta chris.

"I aint even do nun, CC you gone get daddy in trouble like that i see how it is."chris said.

"Cc next time he do it, ima fight him",august said to cierra as if she knew what was going on. Aleeyah was just chilling in aug's arms.

"Boy stay ya fuck ass over there",chris said.

"What i tell yall about cussing infront of my niece and daughter",aug said.

"Nigga please",chris said taking his trash to the kitchen. On his way i stopped him.

"Thank you",i said putting me and aug's plate on his.

"You lucky i love yall",chris said. After we ate, we were all cleaned so we decided that the beach was the move. I dressed in my white mesh two piece bathing suit, a white-gold-black cardigan , and black gladiator sandals. August had on A white v-neck, black swimtrunks, and white air jordan 1's. Aleeyah had on her baby two piece which was a black-gold top, with matching bottoms, gold bow, and gold baby MK sandals. We took pictures and i let august post them.

@augustalsina: We in HAWAII, yea  my family look good , we the Alsina's , thats what we do

@_prettygirlchris.

Of course we got likes. But one comment stood out to me, it read

@bitchesloveme: Damn christy when you gone leave fuck boy for me.

I showed august ,and he laughed. He then commented.

@augustalsina:she likes dick, not pussy, nope never dat

Girl got put on blast, cause all of Aug's fans and supporters was on her. We all family they love me just as much as him.ANYWAYS after that i got leeyah diaper bag, and our picnic basket,and we headed out.

August POV.

After we left the room we met up with shayla,and chris in the lobby. That bitch on inst funny as hell, thought she was gone take mines from me, she thought wrong, and the only girl christy ever did anything with was shayla, BUT it was only a kiss. We went out, and they were both drunk,and it happened. They talked it out,and said it was just outta fun, and to be honest, it turned me and chrs on when they did , shit was mad sexy. Besides that we got in the Nissan Armada and we headed towards Poipu Beach Resort.