Chapter forty-one

August POV

I woke up at about 9 to get ready. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene things before getting dressed. I got dressed in my blue shirt, light denim jeans, and my kd 7's On The Road. I also added a gold rolex, my leather black snapback, and ray-bans. After getting myself ready, i went to get my son. I picked his little curled body up, and layed him on the changing table.I washed his body, and put a fresh diaper on. when finished with that, i got him dressed. I put him on a blue onzie, light jeans, and his kd 7's On The Road. I also brushed his curls, and put on a black tobaggan. Once i got both of us read, i put on ant's black jacket, and place him in his car seat. I walked over to christy to wake her up.

"Baby wake up",i said shaking her.

"Mama wake up",i shook her again. She still didnt wake up so i began kissing her.

"Mmmmmm stop",she said turning over. I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to the bathrrom  placing her on the floor.

"Papa give me my toothbrush",she said. I got her toothbrush and put the tp on it and gave it to her. She began brushing her teeth. While she did that i ran her bathwater. She got in the bath and i massaged her shoulders.

"We leave today",she asked.

"Yea",i said.

"Ok",she replied.

"Well im boutta go feed ant, you straight",i asked. She nodded. I than exited the bathroom and walked over to my son, and fed him.

Christy POV

After my bath, i entered the room to get dressed.Aug was feeding ant, so he was good, and he was dressed, Aug the real MVP. I then put on my lotion and undergarments. I then got dressed in a gray sweatshirt, green joggers, and kd 7's 35,000 Degrees. I than put on my gold rolex, gold earrings, and gold rings. I put my hair in a tight ponytail, and added a peach headband. After getting myself ready, we gathered all of our things, signed the papers, and left. All of us were matching and it was cute. When we pulled up to our house, we parked in the garage and entered the house. When we got in the living room, all of our family and friends were here. I saw my baby girl leeyah so i got her. To my suprise me and her were matching, like aug and ant, so I asked shayla to take our picture. She took it, and i posted it.

@_prettygirlchris: Dont go broke tryna catch up P.S. We stay grindin' thats why you'll never see us fail @augustalsina

After posting pictures we just had fun. The kids was with our parents, and it was just us adults.

"Christy you know your very aggressive",shayla said.

"Says the one who tackles people when she meets them"i said. 

"Well aint nobody get hurt"she said.

"Yea....."chris said. Shayla playfully hit his chest.

"you some else",i said sipping my wine. I than walked over to aug and sat in his lap.

"Baby baby baby baby baby",i sung. He raised his eyebrows.

"I love you papa",i said.

"I love you too",he said pulling my face to his kissing me passionately. After our adult talk, we all ate by the pool. It was dark out about 8:00 and it was a beautiful scenery. We had a fire, and it was gorgeous. The kids where in this playpen thing with my mom.

"I would like to say thank you to all of you that are actually here supporting me and my family, that shows how real yall are",i said hugging aug from behind.

"Lets go out",i suggested.

" We should",shayla said. With that we let our parents know, and they left with the kids. Everyone went home to get ready.

"Baby what time you wanna leave",i asked

"about 10",he said.

"Ok",i said, as me and aug got in the shower.

"Daddy lets make a bet",i said.

'Ok im listening",he said.

"Ok so i get to dance on you and do all that crazy stuff, and you cant get hard or horny",i said.

"I can go a day without getting hard",he said.

"Ok well see",i said. After showering, we entered our room. I got dressed in black back out mesh dress, with my peach opened toed heels. My hair got wet so it was curly. i Put on my peach earring, necklace, and ring set with peach perfume. I applied little makeup to my face, and i painted my toes white. My curves were showing off good. 

"Baby come on we gotta go",i said putting on my black matte lipstick. 

"Ok ",he said. With that we left.

"Ok about the bet, if i win you have to be my slave for a month",i said.

"And if i win",he said.

"You can do whatever you want to me",i said.

"Oh well im gonna win so",he said as he backed out of the driveway.

"whatever rocks your boat",i said. We drove to club Halo, and it was packed. When we all arrived, we entered together. We got in for fre since aug and chris are in the industry. When we got up to V.I.P we was chilling until this girl walked in here. She was brownskin, stood about 5'4, wide hips, pretty hair.

"Would you like a dance",she asked aug. I nodded indicating that he could get one only cause were having fun. After his dance she gave me one. She was real cool with the stripper name of Zayda. After doing that it was time for this bet to be kicked off. All of us went to the dance floor, and the floor was cleared. Everybody was crowded around us. I then got a chair that aug had to sit in. I told the DJ to play all sex songs. First song was Deep by blackstreet. Aug was sitting in the chair, so i sat on him grabbing his legs, and i started grinding on him. I then turned around and began giving him a lapdance.

"Ah shit",he groaned. Suprisingly i didnt feel him yet, but im just getting started. Next he played Drown in It by my brother Chris Breezy. I layed him on the floor, and i got ontop of him rotating my butt every which way it would go. I than started to feel this thing in my ass, and i knew i was gonna win this bet.

August POV

Damn she got me, GOOD. Christy just too damn fine to be resisting. I was lying when i said i could go a day without getting hard. I'a get hard just by looking at christy, but that only happened twice. I was tryna hold my friend down, but christy pinned them above my head. Looks like i will be a slave for a month.

"MMMMMMM",i grunted biting my lip. I was hard on, all because she was grinding on me. She knew what she was doing when we started this, but atleast my wife gone be master. That shit sound so fruity. Aug aint no slave and wont be one, got me FUCKED UP. I run this im daddy. After that session i needed a drink. Me and christy went to the bar and got rounds of tequila. When through with the club we went home. Arriving at the house we got out and went in.

"Baby im not boutta be you slave, i run this house",i said.

"Boy if you dont getcho...",she said. I walked up the stairs followed by her. We entered our room, and immediately got in the shower. After our shower we got dressed and chilled.

"Daddy momas hungry",she said in a baby voice.

"Ok.....?",i said.

"Go make me some damn food, please",she said. I looked at her like 'You thought'.

"Nigga go make my food",she said pinching my ass.

"Christy what i tell you about that gay shit",i said as i stood up.

"Idk could you fill me in, after you make my food",she said. I exited the room to make her food. Whooo this is gonna be a long month.

COMMENT

VOTE

There you go. Sorry yall been waiting been very busy with school and work and stuff.