Chapter thirty-two

Chris POV

So today bae birthday October 10, she in the shower, but im in my bed, with cierra. I got gifts, food, and i bought her, a new car. I got her a, Biggswole's Black 2014 Dodge Charger out front, with a red bow on it.She is now in the room, and im gonna sing. We all matching too, cause i got my cheetah bucket hat, black and gold versace muscle shirt, brown cargo joggers, and Timb's, with a cheetah baseball shirt unbuttoned.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday,Happy birthday too youuuuuuuuuu, Happy biiiiirthdayyyyy baaaaaaaby, I loooove youuuuuUuhhhh, Happy birthday ",i sang. She got in the bed, and crawled over to me, straddeling me.She grabbed my face, and began speaking.

"Thank you b, i love you babe",she said kissing me. She ate her food, than she got dressed, in one of the outfits i got her. Im not gone tell yall, cause she gone trip, so ima let her do that.

Shayla POV

Yes BITCH its my birthday, finally legal to drink, nah im just messing. Im slaying today, so i got my straightened, im wearing a cheeta print snapback, a gold and black crop top, brown cargo joggers, Timb's, and a cheetah jacket tied around my waist. Yes my baby got it for me, im glad he know what i wear, cause if i didnt like it, it was getting tooken back. NO SHADE, but im now doing my makeup. It consists of, light blush, gold eyeshadow, nude lipstick w/ gloss, and i sprayed my berry mist. I then added a cross bracelet, with gold studs. My nails are nude, with knuckle rings. I didnt realize my daughter, was wearing the same thing as me, cheetah headband, black and gold onzie, baby brown cargo joggers, baby Timb's, and a cheetah jacket. It was too cute, so i took a picture to post on insta.

@shaylamarie: Me and babygirl Slaying, Happy birthday to me !!!!!!!!!

We got likes too .

"Baby i got some thing else for you",chris said.

"What", i said.

"Come on so i can show you"<he said picking up cierra, than grabbing my home. We walked downstairs, and he had a box.

"Here",he said giving it to me. Inside was keys.

"What are these for",i asked excitedly.

"Go take a look",he said pointing to the door. When i opened the car, there was a black charger, with a red bow, parked diagonally in the grass. I gasped, than screamed.

"Oh my god baby i love it",i said grabbing chris face. I kissed him so passionately, i cant explain.

"Thank you papi", i said.

"Anything for my Goddess",he said.We than went in and got cierra diaper bag, than we headed out.

Christy POV

So today my baby birthday. She finally 21, (A/N: CTFUUUUUUUUUU)

I got a picture, from when we were younger and posted it.

@_prettygirlchris: So today is my baby birthday. We've been through everything, and i love her. We've been rocking since elementary , so thats how i know its real, We riding together, till death do us part, and no bitch will take her place. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY, ima see you later hun @shaylamarie

Since the theme, or whatever is cheetah I decided to wear my white crop top ,pink-red jacket, legacy red Jordan retro 5's, army green skinnys, cheetah snapback. For my hair, it was in a tight ponytail, that came through the hole of the snapback. I applied red lipstick, with gloss, gold earrings, rolex, brown purse, and gold necklace. Leeyah had on a white onzie w/ pink-red-army letters- pinkred jacket, legacy red Jordan retro 5's, army green joggers, and a cheetah bow. We are going out to eat for her birthday, and gonna have family too.