Chapter thirteen

August POV

I was having this nice ass dream where Christy was kissing on my neck ,licking from one tattoo to another. I then start to actually feel it, and wondered why. When I opened my eyes, Christy was laying on my chest, with her legs across my torso. She had on lace undergarment set. She looked hella sexy.

"Ay papi sabes muy buen",she said.

"Girl you betta stop that",I said instantly getting turned on.

"O qué bebé",she said.

"For real Ariel",I said calling her by her middle name.

"Anthony de verdad",she said laughing.

"Christy you know when u talk like that it makes me hard , so u must want me to fuck the shit outta you",I said looking at the bulge that started to form in my pants.

"Papá que me encantarià para muy desgraciado la mierda vete de mí",she said.

"Christy you pregnant and all but I will beat ya shit up if u keep messing around with me",I said.

"OK I quit",she said laughing

"Betta , babe I can't wait for lele I want her here now",I said referring to my unborn aleeyah.

"I can't wait either",she said kissing me.

"Baby I know how to turn you on",she said outta nowhere.

"And how is that",I said raising an eyebrow.

"Como este",she said.

"Come on now baby",I said getting pissed alil. I mean she already pregnant so that means no fucking.

"No need in getting salty I'm just messing with you " ,she said laughing at me.

"Baby do you wanna go on vacation after you have lele", I said changing the subject.

"Yea why",she said.

"Cause shayla wants us too take family photos with them and plus just to have fun", I said

"OK I'm down ",she said kissing me

"iight",I said.

Christy POV

I now know august weakness ,my Puerto Rican accent. It turns him all the way on, I can now use that against him. I was done talking to him and decided to watch a movie . I picked Think Like A Man 2. It was good asf. About an hour later august came downstairs and chilled with me. When I first came down here it was 6 now its 7 . Yea we stayed in bed all morning , that's not y'all business though. After we chilled I was tired I grabbed a bag of chips , and me and Aug went upstairs . We got in the shower together ,than we got in the bed.

"I love you baby", he said

"I love you more Anthony",I said. After that we went to sleep.

COMMENT
VOTE

Sorry I rushed things. Just didn't have a lot of ideas. Anyways, in the next chapter there will be a surprise. Not that big of a deal but for me and this person it is.
                       -Shay