Chapter twenty-four

Chris POV

So today we leave for the trip. We are all packed up, and are now headed to august house.We wont be taking our car since they rented a NIssan Armada. 

'Baby you ready",i said to shayla as she combed cc's hair . My baby is almost 1 month old. She getting  so big , making daddy wanna cry, Nah im just messing. Anyways we just put all of our stuff in the car and we our on our way to aug's house. When we arrived there aug was putting bags in the back of the car. We got out and i helped him, while shayla went inside.

"Wassup",i said dapping him up.

"Wazzam",he said back.

"You been keeping them youngins away from niece",he said. i stale faced him.

"Of course",i said.. After a few more minutes we were all ready. We got food to snack on, other than that we were ready to go. We got in the car and drove to the airport. Since we were famous , we had money to have the car shipped to hawaii,and back. We arrived at the airport, and we boarded. We were on the plane for about 5 hours. When we got to hawaii it was a beautiful site.We checked into our 5 star hotel         Rosedale Resort & Suite, and went to our suites.

Christy POV

"Baby did you get all her formula off her changing station",i asked him as we entered our suite. Ours were attached to chris, and shayla's.

"Yea its in her regular cheetah bag, not the pink one",he said as he carried our bags into the master room.

"Are we going out, or are we cooking",i asked.

"We going out i want a drink",he said smirking.

"A drink is all you get",i said.

"Pshh the fuck you mean ill get 5",he mumbled

"Come again",i said walking up to him.

I said, "i will only get one drink"

"You better",i said as he bent down and kissed me. He also licked my bottom lip

"August you nasty",i said wiping my mouth

"But you like it",he said slapping my ass. I couldnt even say none cause i did like it.

"Baby where leeyah",i said realizing she wasnt here

"Oh she on the plane",he said.

"Nigga where da fuck my daughter at",i yelled.

"Damn she with shayla, chill",he said laughing

"Nahh you chill",i said punching him in his arm

"Girl you know that shit hurt, hitting me in my bones and shit",he said rubbing his arm.

"Its not my fault you skinny as hell",i said going to our closet, to hang up our clothes. After we did that we got dressed. I had on a black and white crop top that read' Bitch you mad', i had on my white joggers, and my black converse. August had on a blue v-neck, ray-bans, rolex, white joggers, and his blue converse. Leeyah was gonna wear her pink and white onzie that read' Im cuter than you', her baby white joggers, and her pink converse. Once again we took a picture and put it on insta.

@_prettygirlchris: Have you girls found ya rider yet, or are yall still hoeing around

@augustalsina

#Familyshit

#BabyAleeyah

Our likes went up. A few minutes later august commented

@augustalsina: them hoes still hoeing around

I just laughed. After i took leeyah clothes to shayla's room they got her dressed , than we left to go explore HAWAII. It was so beautiful, like i wanna come more often. We were at some theme park, and the kids loved it, well they couldnt play by themselves, so we had to help. August was on the slide, and leeyah was in his lap. It was so cute. Chris big ass was on the swing, ima pray for cierra, he betta not hurt my niece.