Chapter forty-four

August POV

I woke up at around 6:30 tryna figure out what happened last night. Oh yea , thats right! babymoma was playing with my emotions. So i decided to give her a taste of her own medicine, and im doing it different this time. So i picked her up and carried her to the bathroom turning on the bath. Once that was done i added bubbles. I than sat christy in there she was up, but not all they way so she didnt know what was going on. I got in after her, and sat her in my lap.

"Baby you up",i asked.

"Mmmm hmmm", she said laying back. In no time i rammed inside of her making her gasp for every motherfuck piece of air she could.

"'Papi stoop",she moaned. Music to my ears.

"Nahh",i said as i made slow deep stokes.

"'MMMMMM",she moaned having her first orgasm. Once she got confortable i turned around and stoped and began washing my body up, leaving her speechless.

"August what the hell", she said. I ignored her. Once i finished washing up, i got out the tub wrapping the towel around my waist making sure she saw my v-line , cause i know it drives her crazy. I brushed my teeth, and did all my other hygiene things. After that I bent down to her and said......

"Stop pout baby theres more where that came from." I then kissed her lips tugging on the bottom one.After that i left the bathroom, and got dressed in my undergarments.I then put on my Red mayan crewneck, khaki joggers, and the Air Jordan 6 Black Infared (A/N They came out today). I added my rolex, ray-bans,'Strug Life' bucket hat, and bottom grill. After getting dressed, i got my lil nigga. As i was washing his body christy came out the bathroom pouting.

"Whats wrong mama",i said smirking.

"You foul",she said putting on her undergarments.

"So now you see how you had me feeling last night, i was horny as hell, and couldnt get none cause you so i took it upon myself to repay you for what you did to me",i simply explained.

"whatever",she said walking to our closet. On her way in i slapped her ass. 

"Move with ya boney ass",she said. I began to fake cry and she gave me a look causing me to laugh at her.

"Akikiki hell, aint shit funny",she said.

"Yea yea yea",i said putting ant's diaper on. I put him on lotion cause my lil nigga not boutta look like Mr.Brown. I than put on his black onzie, with his khaki joggers, red mayan crewneck, and his Air Jordan 6 Black Infared. After getting him ready i brushed his long pretty hair, and put on his black tobaggan. After dressing my son, i got my princess.

"Leeyah ",i said kissing on her face.She smiled at me. I began washing her body, than i lotioned her up before putting on her diaper. I dressed her in a white onzie, BWR (Black, White, Red) crewneck, a black newborn skater skirt, and her White Air Jordan 1. I then put on her black headband, and black earrings. After getting us ready, i took cierra downstairs to her parents. Thankfully they were dressed so i aint have to see nun iont like. I layed a sleeping cc in the middle of them and let chris know she was there. He dapped me than i headed back upstairs.

Christy POV

Aug is wrong, but i understand cause i did him the same way. Anyway i got dressed in my black and white silk crewneck, maroon overalls skater skirt, and my size 5 White Air Jordan 1. After getting dressed I went to brush my teeth and do all my other hygiene things. Once finished with that i applied little to no makeup since im natural, and i did my hair. I flat ironed the parts of my hair that wasnt straight, than i put on One of Aug's maroon bucket hats. I grabbed my black and white Chanel purse, phone, keys, charger, and headed downstairs with the rest. On my wy down i got a call from an unknown number......