Chapter twenty-two

Shayla POV

So i havent had my point of view in a while, and well you know bitches shayla is back. Anyways, me and my girl are getting married soon. I already have my dress, and chris has his suit, all we need is bridesmaid dresses, and groomsman suits. I hope to get married in hawaii, on the beach, and have my reception at Rosie Days inn - 5 star hotel (made up). It should happen in either 2-3 months or on my birthday which is in a couple weeks >>>>> October 11!!!!!!!!!!! Im ready for it. Right now chris and i are packing our things for our trip with aug and christy. I just finished packing cierra's things, now all i have to do is mine.

Christy POV

"baby when is our wedding day"i yelled to aug as he came up the stairs. I was sitting on my bed , indian style with my reading glasses on.

"Uhmmmm its september 16..................wedding is in 7 months and 8 days..................... April 8 is the day" he said as he got finished calculating all of that in his head.

"Awwww baby you smart", i said as i motioned him to come over to me.

"Duuuh, oan baby did i tell u how fine you look in them glasses",he asked.

"Naah but ya facial expressions tell it all", i replied as i pulled him closer to me.

"Baby.You.Know.we.leave.for.the.trip.in a couple of days",i said between kisses.

"Yea i know dont you see my packed up clothes over there"he said pointing to the wall were his bags where.

"Oh well i need t-",i was cut off by aleeyeh crying.

"Baby can u get her so i can atleast get an outfit or two packed",i asked getting out the bed.

"You already know i was gone get her didnt even have to say shit",he said slapping my booty

"Damn aug that shit hurt"i said rubbing my right cheek down there.

"Thats the point", he said as he exited the room. I went in the closet and got two simple , but sexy outfits that matched with either my kd 6 ligers, or my Aqua blue roshes. i didnt pack alot since i had money, so i could just buy things down there,only person who really needed things packed was leeyah. So i walked to her room and aug was in the rocking chair rocking her.

"Baby where leeyah diaper bag",i asked

"Over there ,why",he asked with a smirk.

"I need to pack her clothes", i said in a 'duh ' tone

"Its already been done",he said as he pointed to leeyahs pink cheetah print bag.

"Baby your a great father, and i adore you so much", i said kissing his forhead.

"I feel the same about you Ariel", he said kissing my cheek. It was going on 5:30, and i just needed to relax, so i thought id chill in the jaccuzi for a bit. I put on my two piece, white mesh bathing suit top, with its matching black bottoms. I pulled my hair in a high bun, then i grabbed my black silk robe, and headed to the hot tub. I was now in our back yard by the jaccuzi. August buzzed the buzzer and told me leeyah was down, and chanel was watching her. Shes still here, i just mention her, cause at this moment shes been distant. I mean but she is my BIG sister so she can do whatever. I slid my robe of my soft, smotth skin, and it hit the floor. I stepped in the jacuzzi, and it felt so good. I then looked back , because i heard a throat being cleared.

"Can i join you ma", august said as he stepped closer to me. I nodded, and he got in.

"Baby i love you, ah yeah",he sang to me, with the rythem of his song 'MAMA'.