Chapter twenty-seven

August POV

So after everyone calmed down, we watched movies. Christy was moving around, and kept hitting JR.

"Girl if you dont stop moving ima pop you",i said looking sternly at her.

"Nigga please, but i cant get confortable",she said pushing her butt against my 'friend'.

"Awww shit",i said.

"what",she said smirking.

"Here we go again, yall never quit. damn aug you always in her pussy",chris said.

"So.... its mine, so if i wanna be in so be it",i said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"You didnt have to go bazerk on me",he said pretending to cry.

"Bitch cheer up",i said. Christy than got up, and went into the kitchen. Lawd that ass was looking right in them sweatpants. I followed her in there.

"Baby ya ass looking at me",i said.

"Aug, you so stupid",she said giggling. I picked her up, and sat her on the counter.

"But you like my stupidity",i said sitting my hands on her ass.

"I do, sometimes", She said biting her bottom lip, than wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist.

"christy why you so damn sexy",i asked.

"I dont know i get it from marie",she said referring to her mom. Her mom was beautiful though.

"Is that so, i might holla at her",i said smiling.

"And watch how bad i beat ya ass",she said raisng her shirt, revealing her sports bra.

"christy dont do that cause you know i will fuck you on this counter",i said.

"Aye man, not where we eat",chris yelled.

"Shut your fat ass up chris",christy said. We than walked back into the living room. I picked up leeyah, and held her. She is so little.That went on for a little while longer. I layed her back down, and me and christy went to sleep in our bed, while everyone else was in the living room. When we got to the room christy took off her pants and shirt, and was in her panties and bra. She had a banging body .

"Damn christy ",i said looking at my now erected member.

"What",she said confused.

"Look",i said looking down there. She looked down and looked back up.

"I didnt do that",she said getting in the bed.

"trust me you did",i said removing my shirt.

"Our family pictures are tomorrow",i said.

"Ok",she snuggling into me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight",i said

"Goodnight"she said.

"I love you",i said.

"I love you too baby",she said kissing me. With that we fell asleep.

*In the morning*

Christy POV

I woke up, and brushed my teeth. I took a shower, than put on my robe. I walked downstairs, and everyone was still sleep. I made me a bowl of cereal, and ate. When i finished i walked back in the living room, and leeyah was the only one awoke. I picked her up, and she smiled at me.

"Hey baby",i said.

"Did you sleep well", i asked her as i walked up the steps. When i got up there i washed her little body, than i put her diaper, and baby lotion on. After she was confortable, i sat in bed, and played with her.