Chapter fourteen (Part 1)

Hi I'm Chanel. I'm christy's older sister on our dads side. We rarely see each other and I wanna see her. So I plan on surprising her tonight. I have baby things for my niece cause I saw post on instagram, so all I gotta do us show up and be the best sister ever.

August POV

So I reached out to Chanel for Christy . I never knew she had a sister on her dad side , because she never talked about her plus she is an only child on her mom side. Anyways I got her down here to surprise my baby. Just to show her how much I love and appreciate her. She just got out the shower and I was downstairs making breakfast for her. It consisted of bacon, eggs, chocolate chip pancakes, and potatoes.

"Baby come eat",I yelled.

"Hold on I'm brushing my teeth",she yelled back.

"OK hurry up",I yelled. A couple minutes later she came down in one of my shirts,with her hair in a bun.

"Awww baby is this for me",she said putting her hand on her heart.

"Hell naah its for daddy",I said taking a bite.

"Fuck you then",she said flicking me off.

"I'm just messing with you ,you want daddy to fix you a plate",I said getting up.

"Hell yea",she said to me.

I chuckled, and fixed her plate.

"Here fat ass",I said

"Naah babe I call it flat ass",she said rubbing her butt.

"Girrrrl quit flexing, you know you gots the fatty",I said smacking my food.

"Duuh ",she said twerking in my lap. That shit felt mad good. My baby KNOW how to throw that ass back.

"Christy you better stop ",I said in a 'Snitching ' tone.

"OK daddy",she said sarcastically.

It was now 11:30, and I'm taking Christy out while I get ready for her with chanel. So when she get done eating, ima take her to the spa,while I go and get Chanel situated at the house. When Christy come home Chanel will be right there. I hope my plan works. She got dressed in a white crop top,some overalls, and her Jordan 5's oreos. We got in the car and I drove her to the spa. We pulled up at the spa.

"Baby I will be back to get you around 5 ight",I said

"Where the hell you going",she said

"I gotta go meet with Chris at my moms",I lied.

"OK baby",she said kissing me getting out the car. She walked in and did her as I drove off, to get Chanel.

Christy POV

August think he slick. We gone see as soon as I get off the phone with Chris.

||Phone convo||

Me: Chris are you meeting up with august.

Chris: Yea why.

Me:OK nevermind,give cc a kiss for me and tell shayla to text me

Chris: iight ma' I gotta go

me: OK bye.

*click*

OK so he not lying ,so I'm not gone stress I'm just gone do me.

Chris POV

I already knew what was going on with chanel. My boy got some good planed for Christy,but I wasn't gone give him away like that DAFUQ she thought this was.

Chanel POV

August just came home,and he looked good asf. I'm not that type of sister nor am I a hoe,so don't take it that way,I wouldn't do her like that. I was ready to see her ,and couldn't wait. I don't wanna hurt her. So me and Aug got everything set up,so when she comes we don't gotta worry bout none. Right now he was making chicken,shrimp, and broccoli alfredo, with bread sticks.

COMMENT
VOTE