Chapter twenty-six (Part 1)

August POV

I woke up, and it was 7:30. I layed leeyah in the bed, beside christy, and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, I called my manager so she could get the first flight down here, only for tonight. Her and christy all ready met,and Brandy knows wassup, she know not to mess with me or christy will beat her ass, christy words. Anyways, i went back to the bed,and layed down. I picked up leeyah, then tried to talk to christy.

"Baby wake up",i said trying to wake her. She didnt move so i slapped her ass.

"Aug, baby its too early, let me sleep",she said.

"Nigga getch'o ass up", i said.

"Why and its only 7:36, too damn early", she said looking at her phone.

"Cause daddy said so",i replied smirking.

"Fuck you ',shesaid flicking him off.

"See i would, but you tired, and leeyah in here",i said getting ready for her sleep talk.

"August shut the hell up, and go back to sleep, you not even a morning person so i dont know why you up, and like i said its only 7:38" ,she said getting salty, thinking she knoe everything. I laughed.

"O and its actually 7:37, ",i said correcting her.

"Nigga same difference",she said putting the pillow over her head. I mean it is early, two more hours wouldnt hurt.

*Two Hours Later*

I heard alot of shuffling. When i woke up, christy had leeyah,and she was changing her. She stunk too.

"Damn leeyah you stink ",i said placing my upper lip under my nose.

"Dont do my baby", she retorted.

'Let me see her",i said as she finished putting on her diaper. Christy gave leeyah to me.

"Daddy baby", i said ,she squirrmed a little.

"Here",christy said handing me lele's diaper bag. I picked her out a white onzie, baby khaki joggers, and her concord low 11's. I brushed her pretty hair, than put a black bow in it. BRUH my baby gorgeous as'f. I got up, and did my hygiene things, then got dressed. I put on my blue t-shirt, blue jean cut shorts, blue infared 6's, rolex, ray-bans, and black leather snapback. Christy fine ass had on this sexy ass outfit, but ima let her give all the details.

Christy POV

So aug was boutta give it away, nah that wasnt happening. Time is 9:00, I have on a white crop top, acid washed overalls, timberlands, rolex, gold chain, and rings. My hair is in a white girl bun, and i look bad as fuck. So today us girls, are  gonna go shopping. Aug, chris, and ty are gonna get to spend time with leeyah, and cierra today, but i dont know what they doing. Later on we will be going out cause brandy coming down, BUT only for tonight, she be looking at aug, i mean but who doesnt, she just knows not to go too far, other than that she cool. Anyways I just met up with shayla and tamera, and since today is a cool hot day we are walking around the HUGE outlet they have here.

"Lets go in here",shayla said as we entered 'Rampage'. They had every skater dress, and skirt. I picked up 3 floral dresses with holes made in them, and slits. I got an acid washed skater skirt, white lace skater, and a peach skater.After we all got our things, and paid for them, we went to this italian shop. I got a white bodycon peplum dress with the back out, a white dress with sleeves and slit on both sides of the leg, and a black mesh top dress. Since they had men, i got august a white and black bandana outfit, with jordan oreo 6's. We continued this for another 3 hours, and right now it 12:00, we are walking to Hibachi Factory. After we ate it was 1:00. We than walked all the way back to the hotel. When we got to our rooms, the boys was in the living room with the girls, and they were in pajamas. Im guessing they changed so they wouldnt waist good outfits.