Chapter fourteen (Part 2)

Christy POV

After I got treated I felt good as hell. August said he had a surprise for me when I got home ,so that's what I'm waiting for. Right now I was getting dressed waiting for Aug to pull up.

August POV

I was finished cooking and everything was set. I was now leaving the house to pick up my baby. Chanel is pretty too. Their dads side must have some beautiful women, BUT I love me some Christy ,so don't take that too the head. I don't want nobody but her. Anyways ,I was pulling up to the spa to get Christy and she was outside.

"Hey baby",I said kissing her when she shut the car door.

"Hello" she said excitedly.

"What's up with you why u actin so ....... hyper",I said.

"First of all I just got the best massage ever,and u said I had a surprise at home.

"Oh yea",I said smirking.

"Baby can u tell me what it is",she said whining.

"Girl no u gone have to wait and find out",I said.

"Please daddy",she said battering her eyes.

"OK fine its...... SIKE, I ain't telling you",I said cracking the fuck up.

"Hehe you funny as hell",she said sarcastically.

"OK come on so u can be happy",I said pulling up to the house.

"I'm nervous",she said.

"Why",I said .

"I don't know but come on ",she said.

"OK ",i said covering her eyes.

"Really babe",she said

"Yep",I said popping the 'P'.

"OK baby you ready",I said opening the door,to see chanel sitting at the table waiting for Christy.

"Yea",she said laughing.

"OK 1....2....3",I said uncovering her eyes.

"August what the he-  OH MY GOSH NEL !!!!!!!!",she said running to Chanel. I just stood there and smiled.

"Omg the tears care coming",she said fanning her eyes,as tears started to slowly fall.

"Hi ari",Chanel said referring to Christy middle name.

"I-I mi-issed yo-ou so mu-uch ",Christy said crying.

"I missed you more baby sister ,I bout Lele some things",Chanel said pointing to the bags she brought that where in the corner.

"Thanks nel",Christy said wiping her face off. Christy then walked over to me.

"Baby you didn't have too" Christy said shedding a small tear.

"But I wanted too",I said wiping her tear with my thumb. After that moment Christy just broke down crying,I just hugged and carressed her body.

"Thank you baby",she said ,holding me tight.

"Anything for my queen",I said kissing her forehead.

"OK sad moments are over, let's enjoy ourselves and get to know each other better ",Chanel said.

"OK",me and Christy said in unison. We walked over to the table and sat down. Chanel had already fixed our plates so we where good.

"Thanks for all of this ,I appreciate the both of you ,and I'm glad yall are in my life",Christy said

"no needing to thank me,I'm your sister ,older one at that,we may not see each other but just know I'll always be here for you baby girl ,your grown and all but I'd be dammed bid I let anyone hurt you, I love you Ari and ill always stick and ride with you till the end",Chanel said.

She started to make me bitch up after she said that. I know I'm grown and will do whatever I want,but I truly do love Christy and want nothing but her. There may be a few times when ill mess up but I won't be a boy and lie about it,cause I know what I got myself into ,so I would have to be the man and own up to it.

"And baby I really care for you and I feel the same way as chanel, there will never be a day in my life where I will intentionally hurt you, cause everyone makes mistakes, but one day I hope I marry you and only you, your the only girl who I can myself around besides mama ,and I appreciate everything you do for me, cause you really holding a nigga down on some real shit, I'll put my all into us cause I always told myself to find no love for me not to get hurt,and I'm still getting use to this dating shit since I'm famous, but if your willing to try with me and give me your all I'll do that same shut with you baby ,I love you and I mean that",I said kissing Christy passionately.

"I love you more",she mumbled against my lips, as she caressed my cheeks.

"OK love birds let's eat",Chanel said. At that moment we all ate. After dinner Christy and I got in the shower ,and went to bed. As for Chanel she did the same ,but she slept in the guest room.

"Goodnight baby",I said pecking Christy lips.

"Goodnight lele",I said kissing Christy stomach. "I love you princess and can't wait for your arrival",I said pecking her belly one last time.

"Goodnight baby",Christy said wrapping her legs around my torso snuggling into me. She was comfortable ,and so was I. So much for her being pregnant , I coulda got a cookie tonight ,but she already got one baking in the oven so I gotta hold off the sweats,if you know what I mean *smirks and wiggles eyebrows* . OK Forreal I'm going to sleep.

COMMENT
VOTE

Ima speed it up, in the next chapter ikr two Christy will be giving birth.

Aww that speech August and Chanel gave to Christy ,I know she was in ha' feelings .

Baby aleeyah on da way, Turn up.

Shayla was gone about a week ago,week ago *bobby shmurda dance* nah I'm just messing,but Forreal do stop playing ,anyways I'm tryna lay off all the other point of views other than Christy and Aug but shayla,and Chris will forever remain bin the story ,they just in hold right now until the next two chapters