Chapter seventeen

Chris POV

My baby girl has been crying all night cause she wants to see her cousin lele (cierra is 10 months old) well I do. I didn't get to hold my niece yet but I'm going to see her today. Shayla had to do a modeling gig today so she out doing her thing. Right now its just me and my baby.

"cc you ready go see Lele",I asked in a baby voice. She babbled.

"Let's go put some clothes on. With that I walked to her room and dressed her in a aqua shirt that said 'daddy's princess 'in black and whitr tribal print letters,tribal print matching leggings, her aqua 11's,and a black bow. I dressed in my white v-neck,black pants, and my carmine 6's,gold Rolex,and my black ray bans.

"you ready baby",I asked picking her up.

"leggo",I said walking out the door locking the house. I texted shayla and told her where we was going. We drove for about 15 minutes since we didn't live far. We pulled up,and I got out with my baby. I walked up all them damn steps until I reached the front door. I knocked and august answered with leeyah in his hands.

"Wassup",I said dapping him up.

"Non much was good",he said leading me to the couch.

"just chilled with my baby girl",I said.

"Cc ",Aug said to her. I just watched her.

"So u gone act like that towards uncle Aug I gotchu than",he said fake crying.

"Let me get my niece",i said getting hand sanitizer off the table.

"Here ",he said handing her to me.

"Hey lele its uncle Chris ",I said to her.

"when you turn 1 ima find you a boyfriend",I said waiting for august reaction.

"The fuck u not, she not- matter of fact boyfriend won't even be in her vocabulary"he said all proper.

"Nigga I'm just playing ima have cc on lockdown",I said.

"Better not have no niggas round MY niece",he said.

"Never will that happen",I said laughing.

"Where Christy,I needs say hey to my in law",I said.

"She doing some modeling thing today",he said.

"Oh for real thats what shayla doing",I said.

"So when you gone follow through with this engagement plan",I asked .

"Prolly tomorrow since its Saturday which means you and shayla will be babysitting so I can take her out and blah blah blah",he said.

"If ya baby shit on me IMA whoop yo ass",I said laughing referring to the time when cc shitted on august.

"Sike bitch with ya boulder ass and that shit ain't funny",he said flipping me.

"Nigga I dont like dick",I said.

"nigga you gay as hell",he said.

"Thas was sup",I said

A few more hours later shayla texted me she was him so I got ready to leave.

"Iight I'm boutta head out"I said dapping Aug.

"Iight I'll call u when I'm omw with lele ",he said. As I was walking out the door Christy was walking in.

"Hey baby give anty kiss",,she said as cierra attempted to kiss her .

"Bye in law",she said hugging me.

COMMENT
VOTE

Short, iknow sorryNext chapter will be a little longer