Chapter thirty-four

August POV

Its 2:00, and everyone is here in this room. I woke up, and everyone darted their attention towards me. I then got up to brush my teeth, when the noticed it was just me. Well then, i didnt get a hey or nothing. After brushing my teeth, i took a quick shower, than re-entered the room.

"Bae i needa brush my teeth",christy said quietly so no-one would here, i then helped her up, than took her to the bathroom, glad we didnt get caught. I helped brush her teeth, gave her bath. I know she grown, but shit my baby is sick, to weak to do anything so of course i will help, and i get to that gorgeous body of hers . *smirks*

"Babe when did everyone get here",she asked as i helped her out the tub. I am tempted right now, like she naked, in this room , with me.

"Lawwwwwd have mercy",i said aloud.

"What",she asked confused.

"Nevermind",i said. After getting her dressed, we re-entered the room.

"Hello everyone",christy said. EVERYBODY looked over, and bombarded her with kisses and hugs.

"Ok everyone, we have good news",i said.

"Well turns out christy does not have cancer, they got the results mixed up",everyone sighed in relief.

"Other news is............. We're having another baby",christy said. Everyone cheered, and awwwed.

"Im due August 26",christy said.

"Awwwww baby ",marie said hugging christy. She started crying. I wiped her tear with my thumb.

"Its ok beautiful, we're fine, cause i shedded alot of tears yesterday, but now we good",i told her.

"Thanks son",she said. I hugged her.

"Awwww babygirl, you ok",my mom asked. Christy nodded.

"Yes mama",christy said.

"Christy, do you know how scared we were, like chris was crying",shayla said.

"Dont ever scare any of us like that again, i cant live without my bestfriend",shayla said. After all of that we packed up, sighned the release papers than we left.When we got home christy went upstairs.

Christy POV

So when we got home i went straight to our room. I put on a nike gray sports bra, and matching shorts. I pulld my hair in a ponytail, and slid on my Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 Flash. I then went downstairs, and got a bottle of water. I grabbed my ipod 5 off of the fireplace, than entered our gym. I started on the treadmill, and ran for 30 minutes.

August POV

So christy in the gym, and im joining her. I got on a black muscle shirt, basketball shorts, and my black Nike Free 5.0. I then got my ipod 5, bottle of water, and my beats.When i entered the gym, christy was running on he treadmill. Sweat dripping down her body,  lawd it turned me on just looking at her. 

Christy POV

After running my 30 minute run, august entered. I than got on the ab circle pro. I know im pregnant, but i can still workout, till im like 3 months.After working on my abs, i sat down and looked in the mirror. August was lifting waits, and doing pull-ups. He is really strong, for him to be a skinny nigga. Anyways. I than got a call from Atlanta Models and Talent, and they are wanting me to come in more often now that leeyah is 1 month old. Me, aug, shayla, and chris are planning on getting leeyah and cierra a personal babysitter, so we can get this monwy. Since im pregnant, i will be modeling for the swim collection. I think i would look good pregnant wearing swim wear. After my work out, i got in the shower. It was going on 4:00, so i thought me and aug could go eat dinner. After my shower aug got in. I got dressed in some simple black joggers with gold zippers, a black mesh top with gold sports bra, and my black gold studded sandals. I put my hair in a tight ponytail, than put on mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. I wore my gold belly piece, and gold earrings. I put on my gold chain that read 'Queen C', than put on my gold knuckle rings. As i was grabbing my iphone 5s,I looked at my nails, and they needed to be done. Right now they were black, with an aqua glitter top. Anyways after getting dressed i went to the kitchen, to get a bottled water.