Chapter eleven

Shayla POV

"Baby grab cc bag for me",I yelled to Chris. We were on our way to Mamabrown house cause my mom was there. They cliqued faster than I thought,anyways.

"I'm coming babe",Chris said coming down the stairs,giving me and cc a kiss. CC was now 2weeks and 4 days. She is gorgeous with a head full of hair. She has hazel eyes and she is lightskin , with a dimple. We love our baby girl.

"Come on Chris ",I said walking out the door with cc car seat.

"Is that mamas baby yea it is yea it is",I said in a baby voice strapping cc in. After Chris locked the door he got in the car, and we left. We drove to Chris moms house and we pulled up. We walked to the door and went in.

"Where is my baby",mamabrown said.

"I'm right here",Chris said.

"Boy ain't nobody talking bout you where is cc",mamab said.

"She right here mama",I said handing cierra to her.

"Oooh shayla you look beautiful as always Chris she's a keeper ",mamab said.

"Thank you",I said.

"Where's my mom",I said.

"Oh she's in the kitchen",she said. I Walked in the kitchen and there she was.

"Hey mommy ",I said. She started crying. She was beautiful my mom was Indian ,and my dad was Indian and black.

"Awww mommy don't cry", I said hugging her.

"Your glowing hun ,where's cc at",she said wiping her tears.

"Here you go"mamab said giving cc to my mom.

"Chris you and shayla make pretty babies"my mom said. Me and Chris laughed.

"We might have more",Chris said smirking.

"Chris you better not hurt her ,she's a good one don't be a fool and let her get away cause I will beat your ass if you do",mamab said.

"Damn ma I won't I love my baby",Chris said. I smiled.

"Y'all gone stop cussing in front of my baby",I said laughing.

We all talked and laughed . We had fun spending time with each other,we should do this more often.

"ok ma we gotta go",Chris said hugging my mom and his mom.

"OK y'all call us"our moms said. My mom was staying here until she got her house.

"Bae we gotta schedule a family picture for us and Aug and Christy",I said.

"OK ",he said.

We got home and called the picture company. I told them it would be a couple of months before we took our pictures because I wanted to take them on a beach and plus Christy still pregnant.

When we got home me and Chris went upstairs with cierra.

"Awww look at my princess",Chris said picking up cierra up. He layed on his back with her on his chest it was so cute. I took a picture and put it on instance.

@Shaylamarie: Cherish the good moments, not the bad

#Motherhood #Fatherhood #Babycierra #Ourprincess

@chrisbrownofficial

We got 500 likes in 2minutes.

Chris was still laying down with c on his chest,so I climbed in bed with them and layed beside him.

"Baby I love you and I can't wait to marry your fine ass",Chris said.

"Boy I love you too but watch ya mouth",I said thumping Chris forhead.

"OK mama",Chris said sarcastically. it was now 8:00 I was sleepy Chris put cierra to sleep two hours ago,and we been chilling ever since.

Chris POV

Man I love my family .