Chapter twenty-one

*Whats 9 + 10........... 21*  Ok irrelavant but that little boy had me dead frfr ^^^^^^^^^^

August POV

So im still gonna give my baby birthday sex, and since its the a.m. im ready. I slowly slid the covers off christy naked body. She smelt so good, i love it. I opened her  legs as slowly as my mind could. My thoughts were just going crazy. She started mumbling so i had to stop for a second, then she stopped. I ran my tongue over her clit, and she tasted good too, my baby got it going on. She beating all you hoes. She started moaning so i knew she was up.

"Ahhhhhhh shit, right there",she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair. I started massaging her boobs, than she fully woke up.

"you like that huh",i said inserting my fingers in and out of her. She nodded her head than outta nowhere she gained full control. She pulled me up to her, and began kissing me, hard. She flipped me over and began to rip my clothes off.

"Damn girl",I said shocked, at how aggressive she was being.

"Sorry papa, want me too stop",she said removing my underwear.

"Hell nah",i said. With that she got on top of me and started to ride the living day out of me.

"HMPH",i grunted. As she rode me. Next i grabbed her and flipped us over, as i began to make long deep strokes enter her.

"MMMMMMMM, fuck",she moaned

"Baby whats my name",i said slapping her ass.

"Dadd........ shit",she managed to get out.

"Nope that aint it, whats my name",i said going even slower,and i knew she hated it .

"Dadd........AUGUST",she said as she came all over me. A few minutes later i came too. We got in the shower together, than did all our other hygiene things. I got dressed in my White v-neck, rolex, ray-bans, black snapback, black pants, and  taxi 12's. Christy had on a black and white jogging suit, her hair in a tight ponytail,ray-bans, a black chanel purse, and  her taxi 12's. We took pictures, and i put them on insta.

@augustalsina: Me and my baby gotta look good for the haters, who rocking with us @_prettygirlchris

#Fuckthehaters

#Wethebest

#BaeandI

We instanly got likes. We then left and headed towards moma's house to get leeyah. Chris and shayla are there to suprise christy since they missed her birthday. 

Chris POV

So august just texted me he was on his way. We have food, drinks, and all the family. Since christy hasnt  met Chandra or the kids she will meet them today.

"Baby they pulling in ", I said to shayla as she made everyone get down. The lights were off, and thank god moma shelia was upstairs with leeyah, cause we all know she would have been screaming her little lungs out, anyways we heard the door open and they walked in.

"Baby why is it so dark',christy asked august. He did the secret code, clearing his throat to let everyone know they were ready. Everyone jumped up, and christy bout had a heart attack.

"Oh shit",she said grabbing her chest.

"Happy belated birthday",we all yelled.

"Thank you so much",she said hugging me.

"Brother i missed you",she said making small talk.

"So you dont miss me",Shayla said 

"Duuuh i missed you more",she said jumping up wrapping her legs around shayla's waist.