Chapter Twenty-six (Part 2)

August POV

We were at our table, and 'She twerkin' came on. As it blasted through the speakers christy stood up. With the drink in her hand she stood in front of me, and began bouncing that ass. Ass so fat, boy bouncing everywhere. I removed my hands and pulled her on my lap, and she began grinding on me. She than stood up, and began making her ass clap.

"My bitch bad",shayla said throwing money. Christy then walked over to shayla and began twerking on her.

"Damn...... oh shit",i said as i saw my pants raise up a little. It was turning me on seeing my girl have fun like this. Christy was the only one dancing, until 'Body Party' came on. All of our girls got another shot, than began grinding on us men. Me , chris, and Ty all looked at each other. We was loving the moment. 

1:00

Christy POV

 We been here partying for some hours now. We had fun, and we were on our way to the hotel. We were gonna finish partying in our room. We were doing body shots, spin the bottle, and more. Shit boutta go down. My feet were hurting, so i told aug, and he carried me to our room. As we were on the elavator, shayla smacked my ass.

"Stop",i whined. She kept doing it.

"Chriiiiiis get her, she gone mess my ass up",i said pretending to cry.

"You betta leave her ass alone shayla, thats all mine",Aug said. I kissed his neck. He smiled. When we got to the room, we went in, and all the girls put on there bathing suits. We got all the liquor we had, and set it out.

"So who going first",i asked. Chris raised his hand.

"I dont wanna go first ",shayla whined.

"girl you better get yo ass over here",chris said picking her up. She hopped on the counter, and layed back. I poured the liquor in her belly button.

"You ready baby",chris said. She nodded. He than licked from her lips all the way to her belly button. He licked around in a circle, before i started flicking his tongue inside her button. He slurped all the liquor out, and all she did was laugh the whole time.

"My turn "i said looking at aug. He removed his shirt, and boy was i wet. He than set me on the counter, and got in between my legs. 

"How you want it",shayla asked.

"All over",he said. She than poured liquor on parts of my body, including inside my mouth. 

"Damn they always gotta be the nasty ones",chris said. I flicked him off. August than licked andd suked all over my body. He dipped his tongue inside my button, than slurped out the liquor. He than licked up my stomach, past my breast, and onto my chin. He licked up to my lips, than his met mine. When we kissed, we shared the liquor.

"Oh my god that felt good",i said jumping off the counter.

"Go t ",i said pushing her to ty. He sat her on the counter, and he kissed her. I poured the liquor in her button, and he began licking away.After that we decided to play another game.

"Ok lets see which man can go the longest without getting hard",i said. The boys got three chairs and sat in them. They helled their hands over their head, and us girls stood infront of them. We began doing what we do best with our man, and Chris only lasted for 3 minutes.

"Damn shayla, that dont count",chris said.

"Boy you lost",i said.

"Shut the hell up",he said. Next was guess who, yea it was august.

"wait christy now you know if i look at ya body i get hard can i go again",he said.

"Naaah", i said shaking my head. It was now 1:58, and Brandy should be bringing the girls over here. We all got dressed, and situated, just in time for leeyah, and cierra.

"Thank you B",i said.

"You welcome",she said walking to her room. Leeyah was in her carseat knocked the fuck out. Cierra on the other hand was up.

"Cierra you gone go to sleep or nah",shayla said. She started babbling, so chris gave her a bottle. She eventually fell alseep. After she fell asleep, we brought the crib in here with us, and we layed both babies, in the crib. We than had movie night. I was laying on august chest, while his hand rested on my ass. I love my family so much.

COMMENT

VOTE

                     -Shay !!!!!