Chapter thirty-five

Christy POV

After waking up, i brushed my teeth, and washed my face. We planned on getting ready for our wedding, because we felt the need to do it before the baby gets here. I did all my other hygiene things, and got dressed in Aunt pearl rose crop top, denim skater skirt, and my Kd 6 Aunt Pearls. I went to the mirror, and pulled my hair into a curly ponytail. I also did my makeup, which consited of light pink lipstick, mascara, and pink nude eyeshadow. I then put on my gold earrings, gold belly ring, and a pink side purse.As i was leaving the bathroom, august came in fully dressed. He must have used the guest room bathroom.

"Babe so whats the venue",i asked.

"Idc this your wedding, and you can have it anyway you like",he said coming towards me as he slipped his shirt on.

"Is that so",i said pulling his shirt down.

"Yep, now give papi a kiss",he said.

"Naaaah",i said walking away.

"Girl getcho ass over here",he said giving me a stern look.

"Why so demanding",i asked folding my arms.

"Christy c'mere and give papa a kiss",he said.

"Now thats more like it",i said walking towards him. I grabed his face, than kissed him.

"Ok come on we gotta go talk to the wedding planner",i said. We than walked out the door, and was on our way to starbucks. When we arrived i got a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino, and august got a simple strawberry lemonade. fter getting drinks we sat down at the table with the lady. She looked in her mid 40's.

"Im Mrs.Drew, and i'll be your wedding planner",she said.

"So tell me about yourself",she said.

"Well im a model, im very confident, i have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, and im expecting",i said smiling.

"Ok so what if we did a nude theme, white, beige and gold as the colors",she said.

"Perfect",i smiled.

"I was thinking The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel, for the reception, and Wedding"i said.

"Ok thats a beautiful hotel, so all we have to do is get your dresses, and suits",she said.

"I already have a dress in mind",i said. I showed her the pictures, without aug, and she loved it.

"I think that would look gorgeous on you',she said.

"Thank you", i said. After talking we left. We stopped by Mama shelia house to get Aleeyah.

"Hey mama",i said entering her house.

"Hi baby, her bag over there",she said. I got leeyah bag. Than waited.

"Nana gone miss you baby",she said to lele, Aleeyah just babbled.

"Ok bye honey",she said kissing me. I walked back to the car, and Aug started it. After we arrived home, i got out, and went in.

"Baby im going to work today, so i wont be home till 8",i said to aug. 

"Ok baby ",he said getting leeyah, changing her. I ran upstairs, and got what i needed for work, than headed out.

"Bye mamas baby",i said kissing leeyah. She smiled at me.

"Bye babe",i said kissing august.

"Call me",he said.

"Ok",i said locking the door. I got in my chrysler, and headed of to work. When i arrived, that had me doing a shoot for VOGUE. I got dressed in my first outfit. I stood infront of this car.