Chapter forty-two

Christy POV

"Baby can you massage my feet",i asked aug. I told him if he did it, i'd call the bet off.

"BRUH i dont like feet"he said.

"Come on and ill call the bet off"i said. He than walked over to me and began rubbing my feet.

"I hate you for this",he said.

"barely", i said. 

"barely",he said mocking me

"dont get salty", i said.

"Can i stop now",he said.

"Yea",i said. To be honest he boutta stop doing things for me.

"you ready for your bestfriends wedding", i asked.

"i mean yea the question is, is he ready we all know shayla a hand full",he said.

"He should be, i mean obviously he can handle her if he done put up with her for this long",i said.

"True, but we gotta go get my babies today i miss them",i said.

"If you getcho ass dress we can leave now",he said. I walked over to him, and straddled him grabbing his face.

"Being salty isnt the answer papi",i said kissing him passionately.

"Damn, you make a nigga weak",he said.

"Thats my job aint it",i said running into the bathroom taking care of my hygiene things. I then went into our closet. I got dressed in a simple pink and white jogging suit, with my Black Hyper Pink white jordan 13's.  I Left my hair down, and put on my ray-bans, and some lip gloss. I grabbed my black MK purse, phone, and charger, and headed downstairs. Aug had already taken a shower so he was getting dressed. For the time being i took a picture in the body mirror and posted it. A few minutes later aug came downstairs. I grabbed a bottled water out the fridge, and we headed out.

August POV

We was going to get my babys. I miss my lil muchies. It felt good out today so i decided to wear my Jordan retro grey toe jogging suit, with Jordan Grey toe 13's. I had on my glasses, with my bottom grill. We drove for about 15 minutes before arriving at my mom's house. We walked up to the porch and knocked. Mama answered the door, and she greeted us with hugs and kisses.

"Where is my princess at",i asked looking to see leeyah in her playpen.

"Hey princess",i said kissing her forehead. She just smiled. She was so beautiful like her mama. I love my babygirl. I got her dressed in a new outfit, which was a blue jean shirt, white leggings, baby grey knee socks, and timberlands. I put in her gold earrings, and christy put her pretty hair in a frow, with a cheetah bow in it. After getting my baby ready, i put her in her carseat, and gathered the rest of her things. Since christy was talking to our parents i had to get my son ready also. I got him dressed in a blue jean shirt, khaki pants, with white low air force 1's. i put on his grey tobaggan, and added his gold chain. After getting him situated, i strapped him in his seat.

"Baby you ready",i asked christy.

"Yea, bye mama",she said hugging our parents. We walked to the door, and headed out. I had both of the carseats, and christy didnt have shit. I guess thats what real daddys do. Anyways, i strapped them into the car, and we left mama's house. We figured we would go visit chris and shayla since we hadnt seen them since last night. Pulling up to there house we parked, and exited the car. I got my princess and her things, and christy did the same for Ant. We knocked on the door and entered the house.We put the kids down, before shayla and chris greeted us.