Chapter twenty

*Im kinda behind on the dates ,but itta be iight*

August POV

So today Is my baby birthday,and I bought her a new car. I bought her a Chrysler 200 , and its black. I also got her Some new jordans, roshes, and some heels. I also got her Some new clothes. Im making breakfast for her right now, and it consists of bacon , sausage, eggs , pancakes, a fruit bowl, and OJ. She's still sleep, and I'm walking up stairs with a tray of food now. I have a hot bubble bath going and I have professional massage person (myself). I stood in front of her and started to sing happy birthday.

Christy POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday too youuuu, happy birthday my babyyyy, happy birthday too youuuuuuuuu",he sung. I rubbed my eyes before I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.I got finished and got back in bed.

"Awww ",I said observing everything.

"Happy birthday baby",he said kissing me, passionately

"Thank you",I said eating my food. It was so good.

"Baby when you get finished meet daddy in the bathroom.",he said with so much confidence.

"OK daddy",I said smirking .

I ate my food and sat my tray on the nightstand. I than walked to the bathroom, and the sight was beyond flawless. He had a bubbly bath going with a massage table, and a whole bunch of oils, and I'm guessing he's giving me the massage.

"OK ma I will need to confiscate your clothes" , he said with his hand out. I stripped and he put them on the counter. I then got in the bath as august massaged my head. I just sat back ,relaxed,and cleared my mind.

"Mmmmm",I moaned as he massaged my neck knowing that my spot.

"baby you like that",he said whispering in my ear. I nodded. I was now washing up, and he was watching me. After I finished I got out and dried my body.

"com'ere",Aug said patting the table. I got on the table and laid on my stomach. He then put this strawberry scented oil on my whole backside and began to massage my body. He was hitting all the right spots,causing me too moan. He be doing things I don't even know he's capable of doing with his scrawny self. Anyways he was done massaging me and he carried me to our bed bridal style. I was about to take my towel off but he spoke up.

"No baby let daddy do it",he said as he slowly removed the towel from my body. He then went in thus big ass bag and pulled out a red VS set, a box, and a outfit. I put on my undergarments, than I put on my outfit he got me. It was a light pink loose crop top , acid washer high waist shorts, and some light pink Nike roshe runs. I got dressed than opened the box

I saw keys.

"What are these for",I said dangling them in my hand.

"Let's go find out",he said as we walked down the stairs. He was already dressed in pink like me so he didn't have to change.

"OK I'm ready to see",I said excitedly.

"OK ",he said smirking before putting a blindfold on me.

"Babyyy",I whined.

"Nope uh uh not today",he said .

"OK I'm ready ",I said as we walked out the front door I'm guessing. I felt wind so I knew we were outside.

"you ready",he asked

I nodded. He took the blindfold off and I was speechless at the sight. I saw my wanted car. He really got me a chrysler 200. I just ran and jumped on him. He smiled