Chapter Nineteen

August POV

When we pulled up to the restaraunt, it was 8:00, we were right on time. My baby looked so beautiful,and she was gonna be happy by the end of tonight. I rented out the roof, and i had a candle lit dinner set up, with vanilla scented candles leading to the table, and we had our own personal waiter. I had fireworks to ask 'will you marry me' at the push of a button thats in my pocket. We were now walking to our table hand and hand, i pulled her chair out for her before i sat down.

"Would you like some wine baby",i asked her.

"I would love some ",she replied her skin glistening in the moon light.

I poured both of us a glass, than we got our food. She had shrimp scampi, and i had New Orleans pasta.

"So when are u going back on tour baby",she asked sipping her wine

"well since i have a child now i wont be going on tour for another 5 months",i said waiting for her response.

"Baby you dont have to put ya career on hold , if we have too i will let lele stay with moma and i will go on tour with you",she said. I took a sip of my wine

"I mean my family is more important , but if moma wanna keep her than we can go",i said, as a smile spreaded across her face.

"Baby i have some to say",i said getting on one knee, pulling out the box with this BIG ASS ROCK inside. She gasped , before she covered her mouth.

"Baby ever since that day you came up on my stage youve always caught my eye, That night i knew that i had to have you, and i was gonna get you, All the things you do for me, i really appreciate it. There will always be love and lust between us and i wish that it stay that way, You are the mother of my first,and im glad its you, i wouldnt want any other woman in your spot, i know i dont have to worry about getting hurt because you would never do me like that i know you well enough to know that you gone hold me down and be my rider regardless, and im willing to do the same with you, Christy Ariel Davis, (i pressed the button and the firworks went off) will you marry me",i asked. She nodded her quickly.

"Yes , yes, i will, come here baby",she said. I slid the ring on her finger, than she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my torso. She then grabbed the side of my face,and she kissed me passionately

"I love you ",she said getting off of me

"I love you more",i said as i wiped her tear with my thumb. We then walked over to the edge of the roof and we looked at the stars

"Baby did i tell you how beautiful you looked",i said getting behind her. She pulled my arms around her waist and held them there

"No but did i tell you how sexy you looked",she said turning around to face me. She then began taking off my belt.

"Baby its boutta be rated r up on this roof",she said taking of my jacket.

"im down as long as im with you",i said removing her dress, revealing her cheetah print VS set, that showed all her curves. Ma looked gorgeous. She then began to rub her hands up my body , as she removed my shirt. I took my pants off while she removed her panties and bra.She back up on AJ , and i bent her over slowly entering her as i hit it from the back.

"MMMMM awww shit", she moaned as she threw it back

"awwww fuck",she moaned louder

"Da...daddy im bo..outta cum",she said before she came . She then grabbed my hand and led us to the , i couldnt help but stare at .... that ass. She cleared the table ,and then she sat on it she spread her legs the pulled me closer to her . She grabbed my dick, and entered it in herself. I pumped slowly before she grabbed my back,and made me go faster. Dmn i didnt know my baby had this much freak in her

"Faster baby",she moaned . God this woman gave me life, MY woman gave me life.SHE then pushed my off,and she agrresively pushed me against the wall.

"Damn babyyyyyy",i groaned as she began licking my tip. I pulled her hair out her face,as she went faster

"Ahhhhhh shit",i said. She started licking up and down the sides of my shaft,than she took me whole. She never left contact with me, the whole time we were looking in each others eyes. I then pulled her up and put her against the wall she wrapped her legs around my face,and i began to devour her. She tasted so good,she was pulling my hair,and moaning, thats how good Daddy got it. Anyways i put her down. We both layed down and did the 69.

"UGHHHHH",i grunted as she sucked my shaft.

"MMMMMM baby right there",she moaned as i inserted my finger in her hitting her g-spot. 

"Baby ....im-..im boutta.....come",she moaned as i flicked my tongue up and down her clit

"Baby wait for daddy",i said. I soon felt my self expand so i knew i was at my climax.

"Let it out baby", i said as i came in her mouth,and she came in mine. We were both panting from our little session and i felt good , now that i can actually call her Mrs.Alsina.

"You ready to go ",i said as i put on my shirt, underwear ,and pants.

"Yea buckle this for me baby",she said as she turned around so i could buckle her bra.

We were both dresses and ready to go. We were walking down the steps , talking.

"Baby im glad i can call you Mrs.Alsina now",i said.

"Me too, but ive always been Mrs.Alsina",she said grabbing my arm.

Im so grateful i have her, and i dont care if ive been acting bitchy, real thugs gotta sweet side too. I gotta stay on top of things with her, cause she a keeper like moma said, and i dont wanna loose her, cause shes beautiful and any nigga would want her, She not the type to beg unless she has too,and she not the type to be put second so if i mess up,she will leave,and take my baby with her, and i dont want that.

We got in the car,and drove home. When we got there we got all of our stuff, and went inside the house. Im thinking about getting a new house, a bigger one for us, and i might get christy a new car since her birthday coming up. She will be turning 21 September 10, her birthday only 7 days after mine,and the crazy thing is Aleeyah birthday is in september too. We all september babies,and i love that.

We got in the shower together, than went to bed.

COMMENT

VOTE

She finally an alsina Christy Ariel Alsina, sounds good to me.