Chapter sixteen (Part2)

Shayla POV

"So whats her full name",I said to august.

"Aleeyah A'Nari Alsina triple A like her Dada",august said laughing.

"That's cute ,but you not",I said laughing. I was just playing cause we all know august is cute. Best friend (Christy) know was sup and I got some good so I can say he cute.

"You really funny , and do I smell fish shooooo",august said putting his top lip up to his nose ,before he pretended to smell me.

"Bitc-",was all I got out before august cut me off.

"You better watch you mouth around my Lele",he said thumping my thigh.

"Bae "I said to Christy.

"You better get ya ghetto asK boyfriend before we fight",I said making sure to put emphasis on the k. He just laughed.

"OK shayla I quit I'm not Tryna get tackled by ya crazy ass",august said.

"Oops sorry Lele you didn't hear that",Aug said to aleeyah. My niece was gorgeous as hell. She was light, with light brown eyes. She had a head full of hair,and she was little and precious.

Christy POV

I'm glad Lele out. I couldn't deal no more. She was big inside of me,but she's so little now. After I felt better I took a shower ,and went out to get lele ready to come home.

"Baby bring me her diaper bag",I said as I Rocked lele.

"Here",August said kissing me.

"Look at momas baby her so cute her so cute",I said as august recorded us for the gram.

"Baby say hey gram",he said coming over to me.

"Hey gram ",I said happily.

"Lele say hey gram",he said to her. And she started crying.

"Awwww baby daddy sorry",I said picking her up patting her back softly.

August uploaded our video and we had 2,079 likes withing five minutes.

@augustalsina: I'm finally a father,glad this beautiful women is the mother,  Welcome my princess Aleeyah A. Alsina

@_prettygirlchris

#Fatherhood

#TripleAlikehadaddy

#Alsinacrew

I like it ❤

I put leeyah in her custom red,gray,and black onzie shayla and Chris got her . It read 'Alsina Baby',with her custom Tutu to match. She also had a Red bow with a picture of me and august when I was 7 months pregnant ,boy was I big,and she had all red newborn 10's. Me and august had on red v-necks,gray joggers,and our all red 10's. We looked good so i picked up leeyah, as august wrapped his hands around my waist,and shayla took our picture. I put it on instagram.

@_prettygirlchris: Finally our little girl here , August you ready baby ? @augustalsina

He commented ,@augustalsina: always .

After We did that we put all the gifts in shayla and Chris car,and they were gonna meet us at the house, as for my mom, and August's. We signed out,and went home.

When we pulled up to the house paparazzi was here.

"How does it feel to be a father august",one said.

"Does he love you",another said. We pushed through them and got into our big house. Everyone came in,and my mom ,and his mom prepared us a meal.

"How does it feel to be parents",shayla asked as I sat on the couch with leeyah in my hands.

"Great",I said smiling at my baby girl.

"August what about you", she said.

"It feels good to know I'm a father ,cause when I was growing up my pops wasn't around,and I want that to be different with her especially since she's a girl",he said sitting beside me getting leeyah outta my hands.

"Awwww august you just touched my heart" ,shayla said. I kissed august cheek. He began to feed her. the food was finished and I was hungry,so me shayla and Chris ate,after Chris brought all the gifts in. The food was bomb. It was a mixture of New Orleans food,and Puerto Rican. It consisted of crawfish, beans&rice, corn,enchalidas, and homemade biscuits. After I ate i got leeyah so August could eat. We went upstairs and I put her to bed.

August POV

"Ms Davis",I said before she spoke up.

"August call me Marie nomo ms Davis",she said. I laughed.

"OK Marie this Puerto Rican food is hella good",I said. I think I like Christy culture well the food part, I've never been to Puerto Rico so......

"why thank you and Sheila this crawfish is delicious",she said.

"Thank you honey "my mom said hugging Marie

I like her she was a beautiful lady ,she was very sweet.

"August were gonna go see lele",my mom and Marie said. I nodded.

Shayla and Chris got there plate and went home,so they will be meeting with us tomorrow they said they had business to take care of,I mean I'm the king round here I know what 'business' they're talking bout. After I ate I got in the shower and then laid in the bed with my babies.

After my mom and Marie held leeyah they went home. My baby was gorgeous like her mother.

"Baby she gone be on lockdown till she 40",I said as I laid a sleeping leeyah on my chest.

"August we ain't gotta talk about that she not even a day old yet",Christy said tracing the tattoos on my arm.

"I'm just saying",I said grabbing a hand full of Christy ass.

"August don't start",she said popping my hand

"Girllll don't hit me ,and this ass is mine so I can touch and feel on it any way I want",I said truthfully.

"If you say so",she said turning her lamp off. I put leeyah in her crib by my bed I don't trust her room yet. I wrapped my hands around Christy waist and I laid my head right in the middle of her neck.

"I love you Ariel",I said kissing her.

"I love you too Anthony",she said kissing me back.

COMMENT

VOTE

Aleeyah A'Nari Alsina here  She the real MVP

Aug boutta have her on lockdown forreal

That shows how good of a father he is ,protecting his own