Chapter thirty-eight

August POV

I woke up at 10:00, and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, than headed downstairs. I started breakfeast. While making the biscuits, i felt arms wrap around me.

"Goodmorning papa",christy said. I poured the grits in its pot.

"Goodmorning ma",i said. I turned around to hug her. She than kissed my nose, than hopped on the counter. I stale faced her.

"Why you looking at me like that",she said.

"Now you know, that wasnt a real kiss",i said, stirring the grits.

"It was good enough",she said crossing her legs.

"Ariel",i said.

"Anthony",she said smirking. I walked over to her, and pulled her too me. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I than bit her bottom lip, and tugged on it. 

"Damn bae",she said.

"You good",i said finishing the eggs. I than put the sausage on. After cooking, i made our plates, and saved the rest for shayla, and chris.

'Eat this food, so my lil nigga can be healthy",i said. She smacked her lips, than ate her biscuit. A few moments later chris and shayla came down.

"Goodmorning bitch",christy said.

"Hey",shayla said scratting her head. They both made their plates, than we all ate together.

"Wassup",i said to chris.

"Nothing much",he said.

"Aye ma we going out tonight, havent been in a while",i said to christy.

"Ight, but dont get no shit started, cause you know i'll beat that ass",christy said. I laughed.

"Ok ma, i promise",i said eating a piece of sausage. After eating, we got dressed, cleaned up, and left. We stopped by mama's house to get leeyah. After getting her, we went home. When we arrived, i carried leeyah in. We got in the house, and i wanted to chill with my princess, before i went out.

"lele, so tonight its gone be you and mommy, cause daddy going out, you cool wit dat",i asked raising an eyebrow. She chewed on her fingers.

"I'll take that as a yea",i said. I made her a bottle, than fed her.

"Baby"i yelled.

"Huh",she said coming down the stairs.

"Come chill with us till i start getting ready",i said. She came over, and got leeyah, than layed acrossed my lap. We continued to watch movies, until it was 8:30.Christy, and leeyah was sleep, so i carrid leeyah upstairs, and put her in the bed. I than went and got christy, and layed her beside lele.

"Babe",i said shaking her.

"Yea",she mumbled.

"Leeyah right here ok",i said. She grabbed lele, and place her infront of herself. 

"Gimme kiss",i said. She gave me a kiss, than went back to sleep. I than showered. After my shower, i got dressed in a Wolf Grey Crewneck, Jordan Wolf Grey 3's, leather joggers, wolf grey bucket hat, ray-bans, and my rolex. After getting dressed i texted chris. He was already there so i hopped in my RR Evoque, and headed towards Halo. When i arrived, i saw chris, and we met up.

"Wassup",i said dapping him up.

"Shit ready to turn up",he said. I nodded, than we walked in. We went to V.I.P, and got a round of tequila. I was on my 5th shot, and i had to stop. Than this girl walked in she was cute, but she wasnt no christy.