Chapter twenty-three

Unknown POV

Let me properly introduce myself. Im Tiana, 5'3, sorry to say i look like a blowpop but im getting implants, yea I used to date aug before he got with His new bitch. I want him back, and he was mines first. I know they gotta family or whatever,and i dont wanna take that from them cause i know i wouldnt want anyone to do it to me, BUT i want him, and im gonna get him. Right now im sitting outside his house and im boutta walk to the door. Ireach the door,and i knock. Guess who opened the door.

"Hey aug you missed me", i said biting my lip.

August POV

I opened the door and couldnt believe my eyes.

"Hey aug you missed me",tiana said.

"First of all why you here, Second how u get my address, third I dont miss you at all.

"Boy please you know im better than ya new bitch",she said, and it pissed me off

"She aint a bitch", i said through clenched teeth, "and fuck you mean my fiance is gorgeous, you not even close to her lane",i said.

"You saying that now come chill with me doe",she said. Before i could speak christy was at the door. UH-OH.

"Hey, uhmm who are you",she said stepping infront of me

"Oh im tiana his ex girlfriend",t said smiling

"Bitch than if u da ex why you at our door step",christy said.

"Cause i had to speak to my baby",she said.

"Oh that funny cause last time i checked he was my baby , you must be talking bout another august",christy said getting in t face looking around.

"No im pretty sure thats him, i can tell still got that sexy ass jawline",t said. She was pissing me offmore, and i know she got christy hot too. Thats the thing about t she always agging on about something, never know how to shut the fuck up.

"Uhmmm excuse me",christy said

"Please dont come to my house with that bull shit cause we dont have time for it, i will easily beat ya ass with no problems",christy said.

"I wanna see you try",t said folding her arms. What the hell she just do.

"What you mean try , i do bitch lets go",christy said stepping all the way outside in the grass.

"Come on ho-",t said. She didnt even finish, because christy punched her in the mouth. T tried to hit christy, but we all know christy wasnt letting that happen.Christy stomped her face, and her leg. I think thats a signature move, cause she did that to the other girl and fucked her shit up.

"Bitch take ya weak ass on, get off my property before i give you more",christy yelled as t crawled to her car. She was taking forever, so christy got the water hose, and put the water on scolding, she than began to spray T, she was screaming hella loud. Damn i didnt know Christy was that crazy, but hey when she fighting for papa, that shows how much of a rider she is.

"Baby if i see the bitch again ima find her , take her to an alley way while shes tied up, and ima soak her body in acid",christy said. She super crazy now

"You forreal",i said.

"Nah im just playing im just gone give her another ass whooping",she said. I nodded. We than walked in the house, and we cooked together. We had fried porkchops, maccaroni, greens, and biscuits. It was good as hell too. After i ate, i made leeyah a bottle. I went upstairs, and got her from chanel. 

"Hey daddy's baby",i said to her in a baby voice.

"You hungry", i said to her as i put the bottle in her mouth. She was smashing on that formula. Ten minutes later, she was done with everything. I washed her, changed her, and put her back to sleep. I then walked her to our room, and layed her in her crib. I then got in the bed and watched Real Husbands Of Hollywood on BET.

"Christy",i yelled.

"yea",she said

"Come here",i said, as she walked upstairs.

"What",she said coming to the bed.

"We leaving for the trip  tomorrow",i said.

"Yall changed the date",she asked confused.

"Nah we just wanna hurry and get down there",i said

"Ok  ",she said as she came and layed her head on my chest.

"Baby you so beautiful",i said as i played in her long silky smooth hair that smelled wonderful. She blushed.

"Thank you, and baby you so sexy",she said tracing my tattoos.

"I love you ma,and i mean every word of it",i said

"I love you too baby",she said.

COMMENT 

VOTE