Chapter thirty-seven

I already know, that the dates dont make sense, i mean i wrote the book, but just bare with me. Im not tryna have yall confused, just tryna hurry, and get as many chapters done and over with as i can before the Sequel, i dont wanna have yall waiting that long, so im giving you what i have now.

Shayla POV

So today is my baby's babyshower. Yes i planned it, and i only lnow the gender. The shower starts at 4 and its only 8, so that gives me 8 hours. I rented out this clubhouse in Whitewater Creek.

(cakes in the mm)

Anyways, Cierra is with chris, and they just left for aug's and christy's house. Im now leaving to go to the house. Im getting help from MamaB, MamaShelia, MamaMarie, and MamaCrystal. I just pulled into the driveway, and im making my way in with the cake, the balloons, baked maccoroni, and the cupcakes.Everybody else brought some type of food. Besides that we just entered the house, and are setting up.

"So you guys ready",i asked. They nodded, and we got to work. We put all the food up, until the shower starts. The cake was a mystery cake that would reveal the gender, by a color. The color key is:

Pink-girl

Pink and white - twin girls

Pink and blue- girl and boy twins

Blue-boy

Blue and white-twin boyys

Only i know, and you guys wont find out till later. So far we've decorated the entrance, the kitchen, and the pool area. All we have left to do is put out the Queen, King, and Princess chair for Aug, christy, and leeyah. It's going on 2, and that leaves us with two hours. So in the meantime, im gonna go home and get dressed.

Christy POV

Today is the babyshower, and im very anxious to know the gender. Ive called and texted shayla multiple times, i've even had kay-kay ask for me, but she wont break. Anyways, im getting dressed for this shower. I just got out the shower, and im doing my hair and make-u. Oh yea my belly is growing, its just very stressful. So for the makeup, i just did nude eyeshadow, with gold shimmer, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. For my hair, i did big loose curls. I then put on a gold necklace, with match earings, and bracelets. I added my rolex,and my gold belly ring. For my outfit i wore a black mesh dress, with my Giuseppe Zanotti heels.After getting myself dressed, i got my babygirl dressed.

"Leeyah your gonna be a big sister",i said as i changed her diaper. Mama shelia brought her over here this morning.I dressed her in a black custom onzie with her name on it. Custom shorts, that were black and gold cheetah, and her baby black and gold jordan 7's. I also put on a bow that matched her shorts. Since its only 2:30, im gonna go get leeyah's ears pierced.

August POV

Today is the baby shower, and im just ready to know what im having. I got dressed in a black and gold versace shirt, mens Polo Ralph Lauren khaki cargos, and my black and gold jordan 7's. Yes im matching my daughter, its a father daughter thing, only us Alsinas can pull it off. Anyways, after i got dressed, i went downstairs and waited for my queen to come so we could go get leeyah's ears pierced.

Christy POV

After getting leeyah dressed, i got her diaper bag, and went downstairs. Aug was sitting on the couch.

"Baby do i look ok",i asked, peering around the couch.

"You look amazing",he said standing up givng me a kiss.

"Thank you",i said. I put leeyah in her carseat, than august carried her to his Range rover evoque. We headed towards the mall, and when we arrived, we wasted no time going in. We entered claires, and they cleaned leeyah's ears.