We're Here as Well

Requested by jozwikc and RileyyHeartt and probably more people. I hope you like it and thank you for requesting!

!Sad!

---

After the rest of the Hyung line caught wind of your state of mind, it was only a matter of time until the Maknae line did. Jin told the twins privately, but told them to not tell Jungkook since he didn't know how the youngest brother would react.

"He could either be immature about it or harsh," Jin explained. "I don't really know, so I think it'd be best to just keep him out of the loop."

The twins promised they wouldn't tell.

"I trust that you two will be understanding," Jin continued. "Don't make a big deal about it. We're going to get this sorted, so don't blow up on her and ask her a bunch of questions. Just take it slow right now."

Jimin nodded. "Of course."

Taehyung's pinky found Jin's. "Can we talk to her, though? And just tell her that we're there if she needs to talk and that we won't be judgmental?"

Jin smiled. "I think she'd really appreciate it."

So, the twins did that just that. They took you out to eat for dinner that night. "It's been so long since we've done this," Jimin explained. "I thought it'd be nice to eat out like we used to."

They took you to your favorite restaurant and you three had a merry time. It wasn't until the ride home when they confronted you.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Taehyung began. "Jin told us about what's been going on recently with you."

You frowned and slumped against the window in the backseat where you would normally sit at. Did Jin have to tell everyone? "And?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you can come to Jimin and I if you ever need a shoulder to cry on. I know you probably don't want to talk about this right now, but we just wanted you to understand that you don't have to hide anything and keep your emotions in. If you don't want to talk to the others, you can always come us." Taehyung took a deep breath, glad he got through his speech without slipping up.

"And we won't make fun of you and tell you that you're just making your struggles mountains out of molehills," Jimin continued, glancing over at Taehyung. "So, don't worry about being misunderstood or laughed at when you need to talk to one of us. I'm sure the others feel the same way."

"Thank you," you murmured, grateful for their kind words.

Jimin pressed on. "Jin-hyung told us to not tell Jungkook, since he doesn't know how he'd react. That's why we didn't bring him with us if you were wondering."

You weren't.

"Jungkook's just younger and I think he wouldn't be that mature about it. But, if you feel like you need to go to him, I wouldn't stop you. When you got to tell someone, you got to tell someone."

You nodded. "Okay."

Jimin pulled into the driveway of the house. When he parked the car, he turned around to you, smiling. "I love you, baby sis."

"I love you, too, Jimin."

Taehyung turned back to you, too. "But I love you more than he does," he snickered.

Jimin slapped his arm. "I bet you don't."

"I bet I do!" Taehyung fired back, slapping his brother's arm.