Brother-Sister Dance

Requested by mels570. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting!

---

Your school was hosting a daddy-daughter dance. You were excited to attend and have a little fun on the weekend, but the more you thought about the dance, to more awkward you figured going would be. You didn't have a dad anymore, so you couldn't dance with one. You'd just have to sit there and eat some cake while all your friends were having fun with their fathers. You couldn't possibly back out now, though, since you had already bought your ticket and everything.

"Just ask one of your brothers," your friend told you when you told her about your problem.

You smiled. "I didn't think of that! I'll go ask them when I get home!"

But when you got home and heard how stressed out your brothers were with work and school, you figured it'd be best if you didn't bother them about it.

It was the night of the dance and you had gone to your friend's house to get ready for the night since your brothers claimed that they were too busy to get you ready and take you. Your friend asked you if one of your brothers were going to be your date for the night as you rode in the back of the car with her. You just shook your head and said that they were too busy with other things.

When you got to the dance, you found a seat and claimed it for the night. You got some food when the time came and when all your friends were laughing and hanging out with their dads, you sat quietly and nibbled on a piece of cake like you knew you would.

You were too involved with seeing how many times you could chop a strawberry in half when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind you and saw all seven of your brothers smiling at you.

"So, who's dancing with you first?" Hoseok asked, giggling a bit.

Your eyes were wide as you observed them in their nice tuxes with their hair fancy and their shoes polished. "I thought you guys were busy."

"Not too busy for you," Jin grinned.

"It wouldn't be right to leave you alone on a night like this," Taehyung said.

You stood and hugged them, thanking them for coming. But the smiles were soon replaced with game faces as the boys started an intense game of rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would have the first dance with their princess.

---

i hope you enjoyed!

have a totally tubular weekend!