Koala

Requested by lilacshouko. I hope you like it and thank you so much for requesting <3

---

 "Yooni!" a voice called from behind the second oldest Kim sibling. "Carry me!"

"You have legs," fourteen-year-old Yoongi remarked as he turned to his little sister as she sat on the floor. "You can walk yourself."

"Please?" You stuck out your bottom lip as you raised your arms towards him, your fists clenching and unclenching. Those were known as your "grabby hands."

Yoongi went over to you and bent down to look at you. "Why?"

"Because I want you to," you admitted before giggling.

Yoongi's lips curled up in a small smile as he observed your cute behavior. "What's the magic word?"

"Please?" you answered, expecting him to whisk you up as soon as you used your manners.

Yoongi shook his head. "Try again."

"Yooni?" You looked confused. So please wasn't the magic word? Had everyone been lying to you?

"You're close," your brother encouraged. "You're missing a letter."

"A letter?" you repeated. "Yoongi!"

You felt your body being lifted from the ground and you squealed and laughed as Yoongi twirled you around in the air. "Learning your g's, huh? Where are we off to?"

"My room!" Your arms wrapped about Yoongi's neck as he carried you up the stairs. Your legs kicked back and forth as happiness filled your little four-year-old body. When you arrived at your room, Yoongi sat you down on the ground.

"Is that it?" he asked you, watching you go over to your toy box and retrieve a few dolls.

Once you got your favorite toys, you walked back over to your brother. "Carry me! Again!"

Yoongi sighed before picking your little body back up. "Downstairs?"

You nodded, a smile pinned onto your face. "And then we can play dolls!"

Your mom watched Yoongi pass by the door to her and her husband's office. She smiled and looked at your dad. "Have you noticed how she only asks Yoongi to carry her? She never really asks anyone else."

Your dad shrugged. "You know, I thought him and Jin were going to be the best of friends. I guess maybe it's been (Y/N) this whole time."

Your mom sighed, her smile never wavering. "I was worried about him, you know. He never really fit in at home no matter how many times we included him, and he says he eats alone at school. I was scared he wouldn't ever find a friend."

"I guess (Y/N) took care of that," your dad chuckled. He started filling out papers. "I bet they'll still be good friends when they're older."

Your mom nodded. "I think so, too."

---

i hope you liked it!