-Chapter✧Four-

✧BURNING TEA CUP✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

Cassiopeia was currently celebrating her ninth birthday, however she and her brother were sporting rather fake smiles. Of course Cassi adored her gifts, but there was sick feeling twisting about them.

His sister had witnessed one of the worst possible beatings Sirius had ever gotten. And to top it all off, he was locked in the Elf's room all night without dinner. Regulus had taken the job of sleeping with his sister to calm her nerves and Sirius was thankful for that.

His neck, on the other hand, wasn't.

Throughout the day he managed to roll his shoulders and yawn, always making his sister frown. Whenever someone wished her a 'Happy Birthday' she would give them a polite kiss on the cheek and thank them. But she was still fearful to what happened to her brother, Regulus had told his brother about the fact that she was crying for most of the night wanting to get him out of there.

She didn't know what he had done, he said that Muggle-borns were still witches and wizards and that sort of discussion nowhere near one another. It enraged not only his mother, but his father as well.

The boy had overheard a few conversations, about death, murder and whatever else. But it didn't occur that it was true, and this act was the first to come and he'd retaliate in more than one way while his parent would do the same. The Noble House of Black had a lot of secrets, and this was the biggest one they were going to hold.

"Cissy is looking for you." He dwelled, drinking a fresh glass of cider as he looked down to his sister. She had stuck close to him since his departure from the elf's closet room and she hadn't left his side.

Walburg didn't want to endorse anything more, but it had been such a culture shock to Aurora to see that they hadn't gotten a word out of her unless in the presence of another person.

Rabastan had distracted her but only for a little while as she had been taken by her cousins to lead to another bout of distraction. Sirius was happy to see that she was at least enjoying herself a little bit, but his mind was speaking a mile a minute as he started to think of what else his parents had been wrong about.

The doubts coming in further and further.

It was almost like the glares of his mother and father weren't enough at the event, it seemed like Andy caught, as did his Uncle Alfred. Because his words were: 'your thoughts are your own' and continued off. His mother wasn't much in consideration for her own brother as he didn't support nor defend the views he himself grew up with.