-Chapter✧Seven-

✧SHORT BECOMINGS✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"Siri, I am perfectly capable without a babysitter." She stated, but it was clear that they had lost their compartment from other shifters wanting to get a better view of Hogwarts when it comes. However, it was James who took initiation to ask alone two others to join.

    Rory knew in that instant that he looked rather smitten at the redheads beauty, something she couldn't fault him for having as the girl did look very beautiful.

    James was the first to introduce himself, and it left everyone else to do the same. But the conversation found it's way through and through.

    Yet the name 'Evans' did not ring any bells for Aurora, she had to remember that they were in uncharted muggle-born and halfblooded territory now. Funny enough, both Severus and Lily were just that.

    "Where are you heading, if you have a choice?" Sirius asked, but from the recent conversation that wasn't completely upheld, Sirius had a feeling to what the answer would be. "Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!' Like my dad... Got a problem with that?" James had heard Severus' chuckle in the instant, and Aurora's head shot up and tilted. Having Lily do the same.

    "No, if you want to be brawny than brainy." Rory rolled her eyes but remained silent, something that she had learned over the summer and fairly quickly that...No one likes a smart arse.

    "Hi, I'm Lily Evans, I don't think I got a name." Aurora smiles and takes the girl's hand in a friendly shake.

"Aurora Black." And that in the instant had three out of the six suck in a breath, Sirius knew that the two boys would have something to say in terms o knowing the name, however...Severus looked to be appalled for the siding of Gryffindor by two young Black children.

    "Oi, I thought you were alright mate," James spoke, itching the back of his head and almost scooted away from Sirius. But the boy laughed.

"Oh, I don't want Slytherin, a bunch of pureblooded crap if you ask me." Once again Rory deemed an eye roll necessary, thus leading to dismiss herself from the crowded compartment as it was far too...Cozy for the likes of herself, so she held her book close and continued down the narrow hallway and attempt to find an empty seat.

    Only to find one in the far back. She smiled as she gave a polite knock and entered in. "May I join you? Everywhere else is either loud or crowded...Or both." The boy looked up to her with a large amount of fear in his eyes, something that she wasn't unfamiliar with, but never the less...She hadn't given a name nor surname for him to shutter like this.