-Chapter✧FourtyFive-

✧GOOD OR BAD OMEN?✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"Anything?" James asked, but Sirius was still staring and waiting for the book to glow. Mrs.Potter told her son that there would be a bit of a morning period as this seclusion and isolation is what unravels depression.

James tried to piece together all the advice to form something useful to help his mate, but the only thing that he could do at the moment was sit beside him with a hand gripping his shoulder.

"She has that internship right? You know how she is, probably downing herself in—" Sirius shook his head.

"What if she's getting hurt now? Prongs—I...What if they're hurting her?" That was not the case what so ever but with the lack of sleep anything that manifested in his mind simply was drawn overboard.

With that James returned back downstairs for a moment and looked to his mum. 

"Second thought, put it in his tea." He quickly spoke before taking the given mugs back upstairs and careful not to drink the one with a sleeping draught mixed in. Whether Sirius knew or not what was in his tea didn't rightly strike through James, but it was then and only then could he tell Remus and Peter what had happened these past few days and how horrible Sirius had been.

All from blaming himself to the efforts of wanting to go back, Mrs.Potter didn't fault him at all for leaving his sister. But she knew how difficult either option would be for the young girl, to stay or to leave...And not like she could anyhow.

With both of the Black twins under their respected dosages of sleeping drought, it was time for a proper plan, and that meant going to the Lestranges. This time would be brutal for her cousins yes, but all eyes were going to be on them if they didn't go in sync with everyone else.

Walburga for the most part completely forgot about Sirius in general, it was Orion who continued to struggle with his eldest being gone. Not as much as his children but it was record enough that he was there for their entire lives and yet off he went.

Narcissa walked with the sense of motivation and damnation as she discussed the situation with Clarissa who's heart went out to Cassiopeia in the instant and she hurried up to her son's room who simply looked up from the desk.

"Thought I heard someone downstairs, let me just finish this—" 

"Sirius ran away." His mother simply put, and his entire demeanor had quickly followed in pursuit as he whipped his head back on up towards his mother and stood up from his chair.