-Chapter✧TwentyFive-

✧MOONLIGHT MADDNESS✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧MOONLIGHT MADDNESS✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Aurora had been sentenced for distraction by the boys, as Remus demanded that near the moon they would distract her from figuring out the truth. However she had the upper hand in knowing the terrain better than the rest as she set up shop in the attic, pouncing on a few mice to ready her character.

"Are you sure Rory is—" 

"Moony for the hundredth time, she is in the library. Besides we have the map, she wouldn't be able to find this place anyhow...Just relax mate." Sirius offered, and James popped up on his own.

"Yeah, we've gone a night without seeing her before." It didn't necessarily calm his nerves but he found his room and explained that just allowed it to happen in the would've been studying and then attack any and everything in the bloody house.

So the lads waited and discussed normals things before the countdown had finally hit zero.

Sirius...Or Padfoot, in this case, had whined entirely after hearing his friend go through something so horrific and damaging, granted it was all their first in hearing it. 

He'd broken a bone after falling off his broom, but it had been a quick fix with some skeleton-grow and he had been good as new.

This wasn't bones breaking, this was bones shifting and reforming to recreate a new creature from within.

"Calm down Pads, he'll be alright. He's done this before." James whispered, and Aurora had smiled knowing that they switched. So in knowing that she had slowly made her way to watch them from the second floor, laying on the railing rather perfectly as she had been very in tune with her balance. After mastering the weight of her tail it was smooth sailing from there.

She watched, ready to pounce as Moony had started recuperating from waking up for the first time in this lunar form, but it was up to the boys to start off the night. So they sent Wormtail to peek into the room and share what he saw.

"He's sniffing around the room, how do we start?" That voice followed by squeaks turned Moony alert, as it was a matter of predator vs prey.

Something Rory didn't have to think about for herself, nor did James and Sirius. 

But for how small Peter is, it turned into a problem rather quickly.

Moony charged at the rat at a very unnormal speed, only to be greeted by two other large and very loud scented beings. 

Where was Salem? 

He sniffed the air knowing that she was still in the building, and he wondered to what extent the humans were dangerous to the point of the rest having to come here for shelter.