-Chapter✧TwentySix-

✧VISITATION RIGHTS✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧VISITATION RIGHTS✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━
***

The rough reality of it all was that when Sirius finally was feeling best, it turned to be the last few hours and then back on the train. James took claim of the map for the summer, going right beside the invisibility blanket while the group had added themselves to talk to Sirius in that special book of his.

An added bonus that Aurora had helped them with on approach.

Rory looked for Sirius and reminded him that they were going to the Lestrange's manner for the first week of the summer and he groaned. Only for James to joked, "Careful Pads, watch out for this one, she fancies the bloke." She stomped her foot and claimed that she didn't, but it was too obvious to the fact considering she never did that sort of childish act before.

That and her face turned beat red.

"Please don't make us look for you Siri." He nodded and waved her off, but she took the time to say goodbye to the rest as she wouldn't see them until the summer is over.

The train arrived too soon in Sirius' case, but he found his family as well as Rabastan who was already making Aurora a giggling mess and he bit a groan.

Regulus had been clueless about the date as it was Aurora's attempt of trying to figure out her own feelings before getting hammered by her brothers. But Sirius eyed Rabastan in threat, which Rabastan nodded knowingly.

Sweet Merlin did Aurora wish to bop them both upside the head, they hated each other so what the bloody hell had that meant???

The entire lot of children had followed Mrs.Lestrange in pursuit of the manner, since the first day always involved a small meal before relaxation. Since last year they had been here as well, Sirius expected that Aurora and her Raba would go to the tree and stay there for the majority of the day.

While Sirius spent the last ten minutes repeating the fact that their sister and the boy had gone on a date this year. 

He was in denial, complete and utter denial.

Rabastan had been called by his father and so her brothers took the opportunity to go sit with her under the tree, she wasn't even reading. She was just staring at up at the branches and leaves as she swirled around little leaves with her wand.

This house like their own, was loosely protected by the underage magic, leave the house perhaps but at the moment they were alright.

The last time they had gone to Germany was first year, and Aurora had remembered kindly telling her brother he would be joining them soon to school. And now it's going to be his third and the twins fifth.