-Chapter✧FiftyTwo-

✧BATHROOM CHATS & BITTER COMMENTS✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

There was never a good time for Sirius to get a hold of his sister, in between prefect meetings, classes, studying? It was as if fate did not want the siblings to get the chance to meet, however it was a blessing for the full moon. As it became an obligation, and even if it wasn't what Sirius wanted in terms of talking with her, it was enough.

It appeased Remus/Moony's persona as it still showed she cared. Whether it be the little notes by his infirmary bedside table, paired with chocolate and a small little doodle of a smile...The little things were working for him, but nothing amounted to losing a sister.

Currently, Aurora had taken refuge away from it all to use the girl's prefect bathroom. It was always easier to just use her own in the Ravenclaw tower, but this had a mixture of hot waters and blessed soaps and oils that she couldn't refuse.

So after a rough practice she had her team endure, she resided with closed eyes as she allowed her mind to wander.

Course all good things must come to an end, and so when Ms.Lily Evans started to get ready for her own bath, Aurora let out a little chuckle.

Perfect timing.

"I recommend the lavender soap, it'll make your hair vibrant for Mr.Potter." The smirk rallied on her face was more so because of Lily only covered her nudness with a robe, but the blush appearing on her face was grand as well.

"R-rory...H-how are you? How was your summer?" Aurora allowed her chin to connect to the outer lining fence that kept the water from spilling out, she was currently leaning fully into it to have this conversation.

Causing her smile widen.

"Boring, congratulations on being HeadGirl." The comment was entirely sincere, but Lily did not take it that way. He heard Sirius' worries at the fact that she could've been punished for not being awarded the title, but Aurora shook her head...The thought had manifested its way into Lily's thoughts and outer emotions, making it so very easy for the Ravenclaw prefect to read of off.

"Nonsense, better you than me." It was a hint, because saying anything downright could bite her in the future. She needed to play her hand right, and she was no fool at cards.

Lily was nervous in getting in with another gal, it was odd, wasn't it? Ms.Black must've realized that and soon made the wall rise in the center, making it two separate tubs but in the same vicinity.