-Chapter✧Twenty-

✧PROPER GESTURE✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧PROPER GESTURE✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━
***

Surprisingly enough it was a treat for Rabastan to find out that Orion and Walburga were dealing with a distant relative elsewhere. Which ultimately meant that Aurora and her siblings would be staying with him and his family.

Even though his brother was married and living with his wife, Bellatrix. He still lived with his parents. It wasn't the typical home that Rory has seen, that was their summer estate.

Part of him wanted to invite her into his room, but other parts of him wanted to...Well, do a few incriminating things with her as well. But that was more his friends egging him on. Not that he told them about walking into her bedroom when she was half asleep, or him wanking that same night.

On the plus side, Aurora had been getting along great with Clarisse, his mother. The women looked to her as a future daughter in law anyhow, so it was another major hint to the mix.

Yet seeing her brightening up his home was the best news of his holiday, and it wasn't halfway over. That night they would be hosting the party.

"Mother, have you seen Aurora?" The young son had entered the room, one of which he saw his mother dictating the decorations precisely as she saw fit and she smiled politely to her son.

"I haven't seen her since we had our nails done...And I invited her over to spend a few days with us during the summer. I expect your best behavior." She pointed her finger straight into his face, and the boy nodded in an instant.

"Of course mother...Mother? I had a question." The women turned back for a moment and saw that there was something visibly wrong and came over to take and took in his cheeks with her hold.

"What is it darling?" Rabastan suddenly found himself in conflict. "Er...I know you and father said that I was to marry after I graduate. Who—" 

"That is nothing you should find trouble over son...Why? Has someone caught your eye?" His mother had always been a sarcastic mess, something father scolds her over to this day.

"N-no I just—I was just asking that—" Her eyes narrowed, now even with her being affectionate and loving, she was the only women in the house of Lestranges, beside Bellatrix. And that would harden any soul rather quickly.

"I guess I have...Think I have for a while." His honestly spewed out within moments. A mothers work well done.

"And do I get a name or shall we keep her unnamed. It's not unheard of to change contracts, and I'm sure we can figure a solution if—" 

"Well I was sort of worried on who she was set to marry, leave it to Avery to put that in my head." His mother had pulled back a long strain of his hair back behind his ear as she smiled.