-Chapter✧FiftySix-

✧DANGEROUS SPORT✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"How long are you going to make the bloke suffer then? Not that I'm complaining, it's nice not to see that smirk on his face every time he passes me by." Sirius jested, and of course her laugh swelled a fluent melody in the halls. She was walking with him and Remus for a few moments as the Slytherins had their practice...They all knew that schedule by heart, and if not, Regulus unknowingly would be the one to share it.

"I don't know, he's working hard on attempting to just be friends...All I did was say take a breather, it's letting him off the hook easy in my opinion."

"Did you hit him too? God I would pay up everything I have left to see that." She nicked his side.

"I pay you part of my allowance anyhow, and I did hit him once...But he acts like this bloody dementor honestly." Remus was quiet, but he did enjoy hearing that Rory was alright with what has happening.

And in full control.

"A-a-Aurora?" The girl turned around for a moment to see a younger Slytherin calling out to her.

"Oh Ciric sake, stand down you two." She growled, hurrying over to the lad with a smile.

"Everything alright Barty?" She questioned, growing concerned. She is a prefect after all, only adding to the stress of everything of course but never the less...It was rewarding.

"I...I was wondering if—if you h-had plans...For Hogsmead t-this weekend?" Every time someone had attempted to go on a date she politely declined, but here it was a struggle due to the fact that Barty Crouch Jr is in Slytherin.

"Afraid I do. And I'm sorry Barty but going against Lestrange isn't wise." His tongue suddenly darted across his lips, and it confused her on why he had done that. But it seemed like nerves as she vaguely recalled Regulus saying he does it often.

"Besides, those two might make it difficult...But if you have any academic problems I'll be sure to help." He frowned but still managed to wish her a good day, simply out of fear now that he had been denied.

"What'd he want?" She glowered towards her brother. "What every bloody boy in this damnable school wants after it became public of what happened with Rabastan. He's in Regulus' grade for goodness sake!" Her annoyance was loud in Remus' ear, both mentally and physically as he flinched at the sharpness of her tone.