-Chapter✧SixtyTwo-

✧PANTIES IN A TWIST✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

After a good nights rest and three days of classes missing did she finally had it in her right mind to get everything ready. She quickly wrote a letter to Mr.Potter in order for someone to be with Sirius to handle everything.

She sent one both to Mr.Potter as well as Professor McGonagall in order to properly talk to Sirius over the entire situation.

Having the entire few days to grieve she thought it'd be time to finally talk to Sirius about all that happened.

It was a lazy day, she pulled her long bangs to the back of her hair and attempted to braid the entire lockdown in hopes it would make for a decent placeholder in keeping it contained.

She yawned leaving the room, personally if it hadn't been the days missed she probably would've just slept in. Her attendance had never been ruined other than infirmary stays but now? That was down the drain.

"Aurora! You missed Potions!" Aurora smiled a bit at Wes as he tried to catch her up on all that was missed. 

"Merlin mate, ease it up," Rabastan called out, which caused his girl to roll her eyes.

There was never any threat on Wes, he was interested in others. Truly Rabastan always thought that Aurora herself should be worried while any mates were around.

"Just catching her up, all is well!" Wes claimed, winking to the couple before they found their way off towards the Slytherin table.

She made a bit of small talk as it started with her complementing Aurora's hair. McGonagall had spent most of the breakfast to get a message to Ms.Black as she wanted to inform her about the owl and confirm the appointment. But she supposed she could do that after the class.

The motions of the day otherwise consisted of Rabastan being far too close, him offering a piece of chocolate smack in the middle of charms. Which humored her yeah, but this was getting all too much, especially when their transfiguration withheld her after class.

"Merlin's dragon I swear, go get lunch okay? I did miss three days. I have to talk to all the professors, are you willingly going to be dragged to all of them?" Avery sensed the overbearing moment of the situation and pulled his mate out and away.