-Chapter✧ThirtyFive-

✧AN APOLOGY✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"I don't like him." Sirius bustled, shaking his head and muttering the same phrase once again. Remus, who attempt to keep Wes' secret was struggling again and again to just keep his damn mouth closed. "Pads you've been saying that for the past hour, leave it be!" James ushered, obviously showing favoritism. But the real favoritism would only steam from Remus Lupin himself.

"Just don't like the way he's lookin' at her, you all saw it right?" Remus chuckled off at the desk, which caught the attention of Sirius who threw the quaffle. "What'd Rory tell you?!" He ordered, and Remus turned to the back of the chair and looked to the dumb mutt of the hour.

"Nothing...Well, except he wasn't flirting nor looking at her like what you're referring to." He chuckled, shaking his head as he just outted Wes. But Aurora herself seemed to know so there's not really much of a shock to it anymore.

"W-what?" It confused the eldest Black, of course he knew of homosexual couples but it just didn't strike him as someone Aurora would choose to hang out with. 

"To boost your ego up more Pads, seems like a bloke fancies you now. Could just be admiring though." He chuckled, turning back to finish off the rest of his history of magic assignment. but not before he even added a joking wink that Wes had done as well.

Sirius was appalled, not by the idea, but by the fact that everyone knew what was happening. Everyone meaning just his sister and Remus, but it was enough to be supporting odds.

With the boys bickering on and on about this new mate, the gals were more than excepting of him, all preferences aside. Personally he had been scared of Aurora considering who she is, her last name and who she is friends are.

Especially Lestrange.

Course he was keeping a distance between himself and Aurora, but never enough to not have his eyes on her. There was a building love between them, he knew it in his own heart. Especially when she wore the 'love Rory' ring on his finger, religiously twirling it around and around when he felt sickly with her not near him.

The last time they kissed was before holiday, and even on the field did it show how angry the gal was against him.

In classes that they had would she just blatantly ignore him. So perhaps it was his pestering to Dorcas, or the obvious puppy dog eyes he'd give Aurora, she was indeed getting somewhere in forgiving him. Personally she had been offended and it just meant that Rachel had been right in its entirety, which had her question Rabastan if he has done it before.