-Chapter✧Fifteen-

✧HARMLESS DANCE✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧HARMLESS DANCE✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

It had been the given few weeks and the given student body was given the option of staying or returning home for the holidays. However much Sirius wanted to stay at Hogwarts there was no part of him that wanted Aurora and Regulus at home alone with their parents.

However it was very surprising to see how beautiful Aurora looked for the holiday, she was talking a lot with Cissy and sharing pieces of her sketches. And it almost gave the boy a heart attack for his sister to share their master plan. But in reality, it was a designing sketch, probably where Aurora's creature outlet escaped to.

The two of them swapping and gawking at their ideas and all that pressed for a rather large concern. They weren't at their manner this time, they were instead at the Malfoy estate. Filled with tables of food, music, decorations. The pureness made Sirius sick to his stomach as he knew far too well that the blood in this home was too deep in the carpet to clean.

Or in this case mask with festive delight, even if the peacock in the front yard was given a green charm to him.

Sirius always hated the fucking thing.

"Cassiopeia why don't you go and dance with some of the people from school." Rory attempted to hide her pout while Narcissa hid the entire expression of her cousin in general, so she nicked the girl's attention to Rabastan and his mates.

"What a wonderful choice Narcissa, you're brother will join the floor in a moment." It was then that Orion had wondered what the given pieces of paper that his daughter was showing his cousin. And was pleasantly surprised by Cassi's sudden interest in fashion and design.

"When we went to Diagon Alley, the dress she is wearing now...I simply wanted her to find her style and here we are. She looks beautiful Orion. And look at that, Rabastan has his eyes already on her." That sparked something in the father in the instant. Whether it had been a protective stance or a regretful response to tell his daughter to go and dance with someone already infatuated with her.

"Relax Orion, they are friends you know...And from my last year at Hogwarts, they had a study plan." That brought at least the given hint of a smile, but it had the father turn a watchful eye on the youngest Lestrange.

"She's isn't sporting her colors, I wonder what she would look like in green?" Rabastan had regretted telling his mates about his fancy to the middle Black heir. It was one thing to hear their comments, but when they knew that he agreed with most of them it damaged his entire working mind and to cause a daydream.

The girl had been given a very beautiful silver dress, going along with the festivities but not wearing either of her brother's houses as it wasn't her own. But his glance connected with her's and in due time he realized she was on route to him.