-Chapter✧ThirtyTwo-

✧HAPPY FESTIVITIES✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

The next morning was abruptly disturbed as James came running, only for Aurora to jump and interrupt Snuffles cuddling position beside her. 

"OH RORY! COME ON BREAKFAST!" She panted seeing the other two look sort of guilty coming in, but before she could even get a 'goodmorning' out. Her attention went straight to Snuffles as she shouted as she pulled him closer.

"SNUFFLES!" The other boys had been laughing, but it meant a lot to the young girl to see her brother keeping her promise. And so when he switched back he looked to the rest of the boys. "Food?"

James nodded in conformation and Aurora pushed them all out saying that she would be out in a minute or two as she wanted to get dressed.

"Come on Rory, we can wear our PJs to breakfast here! We don't have to get ready for breakfast." That had the three look in confusion, not understanding the concept of 'getting ready' for something so simple like eating breakfast.

"Really?" 

"Yeah course, what were you gonna—" Sirius waved it off and told his mates that it was alright. But the fact that Aurora could just simply go down in the clothes she slept in and that would be enough was bewildering to her.

All she had done really was throw her hair up into a bun to head off downstairs, and the smile she had received from her brother was all she needed in terms of looking alright.

"Oh there you are, lets get you set up darling..." Aurora giggled as Mrs.Potter started piling food onto the girl's plate and before she could say anything about not being THAT hungry. Sirius nudged her.

"Better eat Rory, we have a long day." He spoke, shoving down his counted third waffle. The girl looked quite nervous, and it had only been Remus to offer her a smile and the given understanding.

Was Mrs.Potter really going to let her eat all of it? There was a universal rule of eating what you took, but did it really transfer off this far when she herself didn't put it on her own plate.

So the girl picked around a bit, eating the fruit, the pancake and half of the meats. Altogether she ate 1/4th of the plate while the rest had taken second to third helpings.

Maybe Mrs.Potter confused her appetite with a boy's? 

Because her eyes had been sanctioned on her for some time making her even more uncomfortable. "I can make you something else if you prefer darling, Sirius is right, we're probably going to have a late lunch." Aurora simply shook her head and said that she wasn't that hungry.